Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kony 2012

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlemange August K. View Post
    i wish people could spread this message about the DRUG WAR in our own country which afflicts the ENTIRE AMERICAN CONTINENT. With deaths in the thousands EVERY YEAR. But wait, its ok we are curbing American addiction and not only opening the black market to children also but enlarging our prision system to hold 25% of the worlds prisoners, not to mention how everyone in other countries DIE because of our demand for drugs. But wait kony who has an army of only a FEW HUNDRED children is much more important. Better go tweet that on my ipod because I'm a huge cunt.
    i know man thats what i've been saying to people, we have thousands dying from obesity, lung cancer, drug abuse and nobody even cares and its happening right now and we know how to fix it, yet still nothing. just pisses me off how people only wanna see this one problem and then pretend everything else is okay :/

K Madden

As a few of you guys know, I run a non-profit too. Mine delivers 100% of our proceeds to charities/programs-But ya gotta remember, we are an anomaly.

Plain and simple- These guys do suck. It really sucks saying that too. I was really optimistic when I saw it. Really wanted to join in, paint the streets and go forward. But 37% is pathetic. Mismanagement is an understatement-
    Personally, any 501c3 that does less than 70% is SHADY. Let alone half of that...
    Sad day.
    Either way though, I hope they take out that sick fuck Kony.

Buy a bracelet and catch a war criminal? How exactly do donations help catch him.

Btw, if u look at their financials they have six million in the bank. Sounds like they dont need more money

Kony's a faggot
    I like this, simples!

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I am in the military, I'd kill Kony for free. And I sure as shit wouldn't do it with flyers and bracelets.

K Madden

Surprisingly...overnight, they had a huge JUMP in their rating on CharityNavigator.org
    They went from TOTAL SHIT to a decent organization... wtf... Anyone have any ideas?
    My guess is that they were counting things PROPERLY, then they figured out "how" others file their paperwork. Sad, but true.
    They always LOOK better than they really are. Still surprising...

I say we open up 10th Planet Uganda teach the kids 10th planet JJ, then when Kony wakes them kids up they can start issueing beat downs of their own.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...16p80re9j8X31h

There's always 3 sides to a story his side our side and the truth....u determined

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    I have to be honest with you when I first saw the Kony2012 poster I thought the guy was running for President somewhere and just had a really extreme No Child Left Behind Act

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast