Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    VG

Coffeeshop - Amsterdam

Hey! I am going to Amsterdam in a coupple of weeks, and I wondered if anyone had any coffeeshops they could recommend. Also what to do while in Amsterdam.

Array

School
    Advanced Martial Arts, North Brunswick NJ
    I'm sure everyone has their favorites but after spending a lot of time in a bunch of different shops my all-time favorite is:
    BABA
    It's great cause it is on a corner, has great big windows and is great for people watching. The decor is made up of images and statues of Ganesha. The music is pretty cool and when I was there the girls that worked there were very cute and friendly. I went to a lot of shops but kept going back to BABA again and again. It is right down the street from the Grasshopper.
    Have a great time. As far what to do, I spent most of my time in the coffee shops. I took a paid guided tour of the RLD which was really interesting. After the coffee shops, don't forget to pick up one of those little waffles they sell everywhere. Those things kick ass! Have a great time!

Array

School
    BJJ Leiden
    Can't help you wit the coffee shops.
    The weather is really nice here right now so Vondelpark is a nice place to hang out. It's nice to bike around town in this weather. There are some good museums.. The little waffles are called 'stroopwafels'. Any specific things you would like to see/do while in Amsterdam?

Array

School
    no school in the area
    you must go to the greenhouse ....http://www.greenhouseseeds.nl/home very cool owner or you can go to Hill Street Blues you can't mis it because it's in the red light district !!! so enjoy ..ask anyone and the can show you ! I always go to the greenhouse because they have the best quality marijuana !

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    It all comes down to what you are into. I really enjoyed 420 Cafe. The Hot Chocolates with cream were awesome, and I'm a fan of the Neville's Haze and NYC Diesel they sell there. There's also a Volcano Vaporizer to use, and you can request a RooR bong with an ice catcher, both on the house if you are smoking their weed/hash and super clean.

I also went to a few places that sold really poorly grown cannabis. Don't be scared to go in a few and ask to see the strains. You can determine whether the quality is good enough for you.

You gotta try out some Amnesia Iceolator Dutch Hash from the Amnesia Coffeeshop too. It's €35 per gram, but you can ask for less. I only get half a gram and put a tiny bit in the bowl on top of my herb, it's very potent and will keep you buzzed for a few hours.

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    I can't remember the names of any of the coffee shops but you should check out the VanGogh museum cuz its fuckin sweeet!!! And the Bols museum right across the street.
    "Like A Wild Fuckin Savage from the Dark Side of Danger" - Ninja

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    I went for 4 days. For some reason I dont remember any of the names of the good coffee shops.

Array

School
    blank
    there are like 5 coffeeshops "de rokerij" i hit up all 5 when i was there. all solid and all pretty unique.

Array

School
    Edmonton BJJ Club / Mundaruca BJJ
    Bluebird is known for their hashes. Haven't had stuff like that (imported) since the 90's.

Array

School
    Point Blank. Ireland
    Barneys (g-13 haze is great!) & Grey Area (US strains) are always good.

There's a great forum here that people keep updated with menus and you can get a map of the coffeeshops here too http://coffeeshopdirect.info/index.php

Everything you could want to know is on that forum man, have a good time!

The Hill-Street Blues has got a cool ghetto feel to it and the hill-street special is tasty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast