Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Lmao

Array

School
    No school as of yet. I have trained muay thai for 7 years
    This may be a dumb question but can someone tell me why I can't make a thread and put more than 1 video in each post...I was going to make a thread about a really good young kickboxer going into mma but I have like 10 videos of him and it will only allow me to put 1 video in each post....Do you need like a certain post number or something???

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by mmafan555 View Post
    This may be a dumb question but can someone tell me why I can't make a thread and put more than 1 video in each post...I was going to make a thread about a really good young kickboxer going into mma but I have like 10 videos of him and it will only allow me to put 1 video in each post....Do you need like a certain post number or something???
    You need a pro membership. $4.99 a month, bargain!

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    I sent this video to my wife a few days ago in a text. I added "This is what I feel like all the time."

I've been sleeping with one eye open ever since...

Array

School
    In my mind
    Well, I think 10mph is pretty fast for a human and I mean a truck's tires turn a lot different than a car. Plus, you got that whole gravity equals 9meters per second squared deal, so just wack it in half. Lmfao!

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Tony remember to make the relative calculations as to whether your cars a stick or automatic. Plus trucks weigh more. Gotta factor that in.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    But what about if there's wind? And minivans with babies go REALLY slow so that would have to take way longer. Plus there's the tides, the shifting of the Earth's crust, the fact that space itself is expanding at an accelerating rate... How could she possibly be expected to figure out how long it would take to go 80 miles at 80mi/h? She's not a nuclear physicist.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Ehrnreiter View Post
    I sent this video to my wife a few days ago in a text. I added "This is what I feel like all the time."

I've been sleeping with one eye open ever since...
    I dont see you living long....
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12