Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur

Preferred Jiujitsu techniques in a (Dirty) street fight?

Scenario..

#1. You know this guy is better than you on your feet, and you're only solid chance is to get him on the ground.

#2. You know this guy fights dirty (Biting, ball grabbing, ect)

In summary, You just got in a street fight with Mike Tyson.

What jiujitsu techniques do you go for to end the fight as quickly/safely as possible? Double unders seem like youre asking to get you face/eyes raked.. Over-hooks that arent tight in the right position could lead to him getting a fistful of your manhood. Do you just use jiujitsu to secure a dominant position and then hope for a K.O. before he gets away with his dirty shenanigans? Just curious.

(was wrestling around with a guy who apparently didnt feel at all gay grabbing my tiny man-berries while i had knee on belly.. and it got me to thinking about had that been a real fight, I may have been in some serious trouble). So anywhoosel. Your game plan. GO!

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    I'm pretty sure Mike Tyson would maul most people regardless of their background in a street fight. The guy is an animal. It's impossible to match his violence. With that said I would... fake the fist bump, grab the wrist arm drag to single leg, go for the back while he defends, hugging the waist to over under, marcelo double stomp the back of his knees to drop him, RNC. If the fist bump doesn't work... Run for your fucking life!!!

didnt the gracies just used to tackle people when they were fighting against other styles?

Array

School
    capojitsu
    grab a collar tie then quickly go to single leg foot sweep mount him and pound on him

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    Scenario..

#1. You know this guy is better than you on your feet, and you're only solid chance is to get him on the ground.

#2. You know this guy fights dirty (Biting, ball grabbing, ect)

In summary, You just got in a street fight with Mike Tyson.

What jiujitsu techniques do you go for to end the fight as quickly/safely as possible? Double unders seem like youre asking to get you face/eyes raked.. Over-hooks that arent tight in the right position could lead to him getting a fistful of your manhood. Do you just use jiujitsu to secure a dominant position and then hope for a K.O. before he gets away with his dirty shenanigans? Just curious.

(was wrestling around with a guy who apparently didnt feel at all gay grabbing my tiny man-berries while i had knee on belly.. and it got me to thinking about had that been a real fight, I may have been in some serious trouble). So anywhoosel. Your game plan. GO!
    Double leg, mount, rain head butts for the KO. If they give their back, rnc for the sleepy time.

Quote Originally Posted by Don "Singlet" Blankenship View Post
    didnt the gracies just used to tackle people when they were fighting against other styles?
    Pretty much.

Fuck that if hes biting me then any of these three techniques are acceptable

2318074275_fbf413e1fc.jpg

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Team
    It depends on how it starts and how much damage you can take without loosing consciousness. I can eat about 40 shots from my guard before I get the spins.

Personally, I use some basic psychology along with the element of surprise when confronted with a drunk ass.

1. Put up the fence. Put your hands up palms out in a stop position "wow buddy i don't have a problem..chill, etc" That way your hands are up if he starts swinging and your good and it wont be perceived as threatening.

2. Typically once your opponent perceives you as a non-threatening individual they will start the aggressive shit talk posturing thing.

3. When he is close enough with your hands still up in the fence position drop an elbow in his mouth

4. Make a necklace out of his teeth

Array

School
    10th planet Melbourne/ GVJJ
    fake the jab, kick in the nards/ punch the throat/ eye gouge to guillotine.
    It is a street fight, he started it, and frankly It's sounder than trying to formulate a split second game plan against a behemoth

Use the technique Josh Barnett showed this week on "Inside MMA".

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason 'Gealbhan' Farren View Post
    fake the jab, kick in the nards/ punch the throat/ eye gouge to guillotine.
    It is a street fight, he started it, and frankly It's sounder than trying to formulate a split second game plan against a behemoth
    did you just say nards?
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast