Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    jonscott- man i was on the check out page for padilla and sons till i saw they are out of stock till late april. probably buy one anyways for a second gi when they restock.
    gray- 5`8 165 muscular. I really like keiko raca`s gold weave, but keep second guessing it because of the sizing issues ive heard for shorter stockier guys.thought? whats the deal with pearl and rip stop?
    justin- kauai kimonos are dope. really liking what i read about them, but doesnt that thin weave make getting collar choked easier?

Array

School
    10th Planet jiu jitsu Orange park
    If you are in Jacksonville stop by my School we have No-Gi classes. Combatathletix. When you get there just ask for me.

art- i went by combat, but its just a bit too far from me. id be down to come a train some time tho for sure. what days do you guys do no-gi?

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I wear an origin. I love it. Seriously excellent quality. And it came with a rash guard.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Fightlab
    Koral ultra light is the best

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    I wear an origin. I love it. Seriously excellent quality. And it came with a rash guard.

Quote Originally Posted by snoogens44 View Post
    jonscott- man i was on the check out page for padilla and sons till i saw they are out of stock till late april. probably buy one anyways for a second gi when they restock.
    gray- 5`8 165 muscular. I really like keiko raca`s gold weave, but keep second guessing it because of the sizing issues ive heard for shorter stockier guys.thought? whats the deal with pearl and rip stop?
    justin- kauai kimonos are dope. really liking what i read about them, but doesnt that thin weave make getting collar choked easier?
    You wont regret it, I love mine. They're soft when they come. The pants fit awsome, I get compliments on the color of the blue all the time and its held its color really well. Once you look at all the added fabric its mind blowing the price tag is only 110. Ive had judo guys tell me there gis arnt as well reinforced as my gold weave padilla, Every stress point they take an extra piece of fabric and stich the hell out of it.

Array

School
    Fightlab
    No matter how thick or thin the collar is your gonna get choked so just train harder to defend chokes. When training with a Gi anyone good is to be able to use the collar as a choke or as a grip I have trained with a Gi for many years so the best advise is just to train to defend

Quote Originally Posted by snoogens44 View Post
    They look sick and are very comfortable to wear but even though the collar is thin, once it gets soaked in sweat, it's hard to grip.

Array

School
    Various
    After all the gi's I've gone thru, I second the other poster who said Fuji... it's a decent gi and cheap. From there, you can figure it all out. After I bought my first one, I liked it so much that after I found a sale, I bought 2 more, at like $59 with shipping... they are normally ~$80. I haven't checked out some of the other suggestions, but I've gone thru a decent handful. Hope that helps.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast