Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Ruffhouse MMA Odessa, TX

Ranking system at work

I just recently gave people were I work belt rankings based on experience how much they know about each department I work at one of the major Home improvement stores so I thought what better way to rank people then give them a belt ranking. I live in Odessa Texas so you have to think of ways to keep yourself entertained. Cant wait till the day I can try with some guys from 10th planet. Unfortunately the closest school is in El Paso which is four and half hours away. I just recently bought Mastering the rubber guard dvds and book so I can practice the techniques. I do train Jui Jitsu twice a week but its in a gi. I cant wait to start practicing. My Name is Alex Smith. I look forward to learning from all of you . Everyone have a great weekend and take care.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Welcome to the forum!!!! Keep repping and ya never know.

Array

School
    Ruffhouse MMA Odessa, TX
    Thank you sir

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    You can go for the blue belt through the internet, just get workign through your techniques and post videos of your comps and then when you get to finally train with some of us youre right up there. good luck and interesting idea with the work belts

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post
    You can go for the blue belt through the internet, just get workign through your techniques and post videos of your comps and then when you get to finally train with some of us youre right up there. good luck and interesting idea with the work belts
    You can get your 10th planet blue belt thru the internet, or are you talking Gracie Academy? More please.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Team
    One day : ) We have to keep working hard.

The best way to get promoted is work hard and take trips to HQ...

Also i feel like there would be some funny stories about your work belt rank system so um please share.

Array

School
    Ruffhouse MMA Odessa, TX
    I was explaining the ranking system to a cashier yesterday and I explained to her that she was a white she was not pleased at all. I told her that its not simply based on the amount of time that your been at the store but your knowledge what kind of customer service you provide and what kind of teacher you are to new employees. I explained to her if see works hard improves her customer service and improves he attitude then she will be a blue belt in no time but, I will let her know when she is. I have other stories if you would like me to share them you can message me or I will post them

I think Brian Debes has a hotbox running in Beaumont, TX. Don't know how close that is to you, but you could definetly give him a shoutout for some training.

Array

School
    Ruffhouse MMA Odessa, TX
    thank man I will look in to that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast