Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what you do with ur kief?

Ummm... I have around 9 grams of kief that I save for some reason... What's best way to dispose of this stuffs? I'm an old school smoker... Pipe or joint preferred... If I bake it to hash will I have to get a hash smoker...? Wife wants a vaporizer, but I don't think that will do hash...

I could put it back on my herb, but why have a kief catcher on your grinder if your going to sprinkle it back on.

So the question is... Hash or cannaoil/cannabutter.

Suggestions or Tips appreciated.

I've never ate weed before. :P

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Eating it is a totally diffrent experience, don't have much planned for the day you try it

You can also get a kief press. Makes badass little pucks around the size of a quater, you break/cut a little piece off and smoke it in a pipe.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    sprinkle it over a normal bowl or into a joint for good results. I dont recommend baking it or vapeing it. Kief is mainly tricombs and very potent, so get ready to be fucked up you lucky devil. The purpose of the Kief catcher is so you dont just lose the kief to the cracks of the grinder. making butter out of kief would be like cooking pasta sauce with a 200$ bottle of wine. Most people who cook butter use trim, shake and stems as these have high thc content but not worth smoking.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Pack a bowl with my bong and sprinkle it over the top and bam hit's you harder than a blind man in fucking traffic. Good if your trying to watch a cheesy, or visually mind blowing movie and you want to get lit fast as hell.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Bangor Maine
    I like to smoke kief by itself in a big bong with ice in the chamber and the more water the better. Kief burns pretty hot and can be harsh so the ice and water help cool the smoke. Take it easy for the first one cuz its killer.

Array

School
    Inyodo Martial Arts/Carlson Gracie Team
    i like to put little balls of hash in the kief catcher and let them roll around and get all the kief layered on the outside this is one of the versions of "caviar" as we call it here, a little ball in your bong and get ready

Caviar just sounds awesome. I think I will be looking into a kief press.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Surridge View Post
    i like to put little balls of hash in the kief catcher and let them roll around and get all the kief layered on the outside this is one of the versions of "caviar" as we call it here, a little ball in your bong and get ready
    ...God Damn this is brilliant.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago North
    I never understood why you would want to separate keif from your weed? Arent you just reducing the potency of what you daily smoke? I punched the screen out of my grinder. Once I get down to the last bits its still a more potent anyways.

I did use the keif catcher for a while though and srpinkling a bit on top of a normal bowl is awesome, but Id rather have every bowl as potent as possible.

Im not an expert or connaisseur I just like to chill out... 7 nights a week...

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Surridge View Post
    doing this now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast