Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Koh View Post
    Why is this directed towards me?
    Oh it's not "at you" brother. I just wanted to share.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrique "Kiko" View Post
    Oh it's not "at you" brother. I just wanted to share.
    He hasnt been around long enough to fully understand your long term relationship with spaghetti demon

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    I also practice Kundalini Yoga, and I have felt the awakening you are describing. It is impossible to describe the feeling you get, but it's like an inner energy coursing through your body. It's a great feeling that I brought on via breathing techniques, out of my own accord.

However, there is so much shit in the Universe that we do not understand including our very own existence, yet people feel a need to put the label of God on it. Just because something is followed by a lot of people and written in an ancient text does not mean it is the truth. In fact, meditation has moved me even further away from a God and closer to myself and my own experiences. This is why I do not attribute my "kundalini awakening" to God, I attribute it to myself.

I see a lot of people use the name of their God and say they go to church every Sunday, claiming that they are a good person, yet they are actually the most cunty people I have ever known. On the contrary, I also know a lot of cool people who believe in God. This led me to the idea that it's not belief in a higher power that makes you a good person, it's only the willingness to be nice that matters.

In regards to your book reading:
    Have you ever done things with chakras? Just another thing I used to mess with to inch through the rabbit hole. Not exactly game changers as far as enlightening to things in other dimensions on higher levels, but maybe for some.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123