Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Dana White sues Brock Lesnar, enjoins WrestleMania 28

BE's Josh Nason (via Dave Meltzer) reported this morning that former UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar was close to returning to his former home, World Wrestling Entertainment, at WrestleMania 28 tomorrow night. Now it appears that it will be on a much larger scale than a one-off appearance, and UFC president Dana White is irate. Dave Meltzer has the news (as usual):

Brock Lesnar has arrived in Miami and arrived with security and a large group of people shielding him from everyone. The going story, now confirmed, is that Dana White has successfuly petitioned the Superior Court of Nevada to enjoin the WWE from moving forward with WrestleMania 28.

MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani asked Dana White about Lesnar, and White is irate:

@arielhelwani
    Ariel Helwani Not sure if the rumors of Brock signing with WWE are true right now, but if you're wondering whether @danawhite/UFC would be ok with it ...

@arielhelwani
    He just told me, "no." And that it's "on." Rest was not printable

It certainly seems like Lesnar will not be stepping back into a WWE ring tomorrow night for the first time in over seven years, and there is some doubt as to whether the WWE contract violation will result in the cancellation of tomorrow night's pro wrestling extravaganza.

Array

School
    shadowhouse jj 10th planet ronin
    I new WWE wasn't fake!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Here's a complete opposite report

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/3/31...white-mma-news

April Fools.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Its on Dana's twitter that he's happy for him to wrestle again

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Got me. Fuck I suck at this kind of stuff. Then again I am in Afghanistan and these things are hard to follow lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    april trolled so hard

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    lol I was so confused for a second there cause I had just read that he was ok with it cause Lesnar had retired and there was nothing in the contract saying he couldnt since he was retired.
    #10thplanetFREAKS