Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    My dad has a 21 inch neck and is hard as hell to choke out but everyone has a breaking point. Thats why I work on my squeezee all day. I dont even think about it. Im sitting and working on my squeezee.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.
    yeah Josh... he's crazy hard to choke and I've never had anyone with that ability... but I'm glad he's there cuz he might be forcing me to make minor adjustments and work on my squeeze more

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    I've heard legend that Rickson can't be choked..

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Reminds me a lot of Ben Henderson. When I lived in Phoenix I trained up at the lab and he was SO hard to choke. Apparently some peoples corroded arteries are just deeper in their neck than other peoples. So, while most peoples are close to the surface (making it easier to pinch closed), People with deeper arteries can be harder to choke. Still though, I would assume EVERYONE can get choked out. I cant imagine arteries so deep that you cant squeeze them closed. It just might feel much harder because while most people go out/tap by just squeezing an inch in, Others might require you to squeeze in two inches. Which i would guess is why it might take so long for him to tap. If you are used to squeezing only to a certain point, then you do it to someone like that.. It might not be cutting off blood flow completely like it does to anyone else in the same situation. Instead just slowing it down. Im no master or jiujitsu guru by any means.. But Id guess he just needs to be squeezed a little harder than what you might be used to doing to people. Like said previously.. sounds like a perfect candidate to practice your squeeze with.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Shoot, I hope I never get corroded arteries!

(kidding)

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post

(kidding)

lmao

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    I have heard of freaks with a 3rd artery somewhere in the neck the choke doesnt focus on. I have heard of people like this and I know people who have rolled with them. i never seen it though. Im not saying its the Aliens.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy
    +1
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Gracie University
    How long was Randy in that choke durring the Nog fight?

There are 2 other arteries that run up the spinal column. They only supply like 10% of what the brain needs though. I suppose if somebody had freaky genetics, those arteries could be big enough to keep the person conscious in a blood choke.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast