Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu

ancient aliens new episode on da vinci

the stuff about reflections is really interesting

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    all the ufo's in rennosance art is pretty fascinating, theres a consistant record throughout time. starting with cave drawings, to hyroglyphs, and petroglyphs, to paintings, and now video cameras. this season has been pretty dope, especially puma punku & the Nasa episode

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    This show is always interesting, but some of the conclusions they jump to are pretty hilarious. No record left 500 years later of where Da Vinci was for 2 years of his life .... Must have been abducted by aliens. LOL.

Array

School
    ya lol a bit weak. thats why the THEREFORE... meme is so popular. its too bad cause often they have really good evidence.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Maybe the added goof factor is to lesson the chances of a war of the worlds type freakout incident from happening again. Or to not overly piss off people with the power to take the show off of tv that cant handle the idea of civilizations predating our own.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Newport
    I love this stuff.
    I started training in 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu in 2006 after serving 4 years in the USAF.
    I became a professional MMA fighter in 2009 and got my blackbelt from Eddie in January of 2016.
    Owner of the Tsunami Training Center in Newport, Oregon.
    http://www.tsunamitc.com

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Tesla was the greatest inventor of all time and he said he got a lot of info from channeling aliens
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Newport
    I started training in 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu in 2006 after serving 4 years in the USAF.
    I became a professional MMA fighter in 2009 and got my blackbelt from Eddie in January of 2016.
    Owner of the Tsunami Training Center in Newport, Oregon.
    http://www.tsunamitc.com

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    Maybe the added goof factor is to lesson the chances of a war of the worlds type freakout incident from happening again. Or to not overly piss off people with the power to take the show off of tv that cant handle the idea of civilizations predating our own.
    most of the time its really good until they have to add that 10 second clip of the computerized flying saucer in space. seriously if you are watching it with skeptics thats when they always laugh or want to stop watching or when giorgio comes on with that hair lol.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Tesla was the greatest inventor of all time and he said he got a lot of info from channeling aliens
    True ! tesla is responsible for the wireless world we have today he discoverd radio signals, and he made a car go 20 miles per hour with no engine, by harnessing electricity from the atmosphere ect and he said he got his info from ET's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast