Array

School
    Looking for a school

Pro membership help?

Was looking to order the book as well but the first thing I did was upgrade to the pro membership after hearing Eddie talk about it on the podcast multiple times. My problem is I don't understand what I'm getting for 4.99 or where to access it? I go to the techniques tab an still see the same MTS videos I had access to as a regular member.. Anyone help?

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    When you click to watch one of the videos, if not a pro member it says 'You need to upgrade to pro membership to view this video'.

So beyond clicking the tab, did you try to view any of the videos when you were not pro? If you did and it allowed you, it was a bug in the system and it's good that your being legit and paying for a membership/supporting anyway, if you didn't, then that's probably why -- the list of videos is visible to everyone, but viewing them is exclusive to pro members.

Array

School
    Looking for a school
    I was able to view them before I paid so they should check that out, I was looking for extra videos to pop up haha that's fine then always happy to support just wanted to understand what was going on, I haven't watched them all anyways.