Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    glutamine and bcaa... juries still out on those. Studies show improvement for elderly populations,but not so much for atheletes. I think a protein with a good amino acid profile should cover it though as you said. But they are pretty cheap and not dangerous so if you want to add them to your shake and try it out why not.

also cordyceps, tumeric, and elderberry are turning up interesting findings from what ive researched. i take all 3 (elderberry just when im sick).

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    whole foods multi vitamin , some extra B complex , ''sometimes'' : coral calcium w magnesim, glucosimine w msm , fish oil , recently started kyolic -a garlic supplement for circulation ,heart and blood pressure ..

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    also i forgot sometimes i drink wheat grass juice , Hemp protein drink

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    I know this thread is about supplements but I go a completely different route. I took all the money I was spending on protein powder, multi vitamin and other chemically processed powders and now use it to buy organic chicken, fresh fruits and vegetables.
    In my opinion you should eat your protein as whole foods and get your vitamins from fresh organic fruits and veggies.
    You know all that stuff you guys talk about, glutamine, carnitine bla bla bla exist in nature in one form or in an other and they are way more potent before they are extracted from their source, powdered up and stored in plastic containers.
    Just my 2 cents.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    beta alenine is legit..glutamine for those aches n pains

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    I haven't been taking anything.....am I fucking up?

Have you guys noticed significant improvements in your recovery, stamina, etc? I really need to into proper nutrition and diet.....

Array

School
    10th planet Hotbox Dawsonville :) North Georgia MMA
    I take fish oil omega 3, Multi -V for men , Total Greens , Green Tea extract , Whey protein , and try to eat as clean as possible.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Any suggestions for a 42 year old guy who trains a lot and is generally falling apart? Like I said, right now, I'm only taking multivitamins, fish oil, joint supps, and greens (powder). What about DHEA? Anybody know about this one? Thanks.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Maca root?
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast