Array

School
    10th Planet Bear

Eff cloud 9, i'm on 10th planet!!

Today I entered my 3rd tourny after training for only 3 months. It was a submission only event, so I was nervous because all I really have is defense. So my first match I managed a triangle a triangle after losing the rubber guard and won! it was my very first victory so I was pretty content. My second match I was matched up with a blue belt from my school so he choked me in like 30 seconds. :-( But it was double elimination so I had a 3rd match that went the whole round. this guy was tough! But sudden death was a 2 min round but winner was basically determined by a coin flip. loser has to submit the opponent or the lose. I managed to roll into a triangle again the last 45 seconds! So at this point I am in the running for 3rd place! Last match I ended up going the distance again and was pulling stuff out of my arse the I didnt know was up there but couldnt submit and lost the coin toss yet again! at this point my opponent refused to engage me because he knew he won. Why enter if you dont give it your all? but all in all I am proud of myself and my team!!

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    don't like the sound of the coin toss rule sounds very unfair. But well done on your performance

Array

School
    10th Planet Bear
    Thanks. Yea the coin toss rule was a bit bogus but it was the gyms rule so who am I to complain? Oh yea that first guy was a from a Gracie school ;-)

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    good job !!!!!!!!!!!!