Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Austin

Conspiracy documentary

If you watch this & it doesn't make you think there's no hope.

https://youtu.be/x15CE3pUbRM[/VID
    Last edited by john harris & sons; 01-04-2018 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Vid won't play
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    That’s a good one
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Learning Center for Martial Arts Mansfield, MA
    Hey Eddie,

I've been researching 9/11 for 15 years. Please check out these two documentary films on 9/11, that I put together and let me know what you think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE6VUpSgx9Q

I would like to get you on my podcast some time to talk about 9/11, or even better. This whole Tom Delonge debacle...

Feel free to hit me up on twitter or in an email!

Array

School
    Open Mat
    That is awesome.
    We live on a bowl.

"this isn't bread crumbs and horseshit" - AJ

"Come out, come out, pu$$y you can't hide from a war" - 50 cent

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by AlienScientist View Post
    Hey Eddie,

I've been researching 9/11 for 15 years. Please check out these two documentary films on 9/11, that I put together and let me know what you think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE6VUpSgx9Q

I would like to get you on my podcast some time to talk about 9/11, or even better. This whole Tom Delonge debacle...

Feel free to hit me up on twitter or in an email!
    Seen it a couple years ago, fascinating stuff
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    Food for thought in the context of the global fascists.....Intel in bed w security agencies...=same shit as stuxnet, install the vulnerability at the factory...

BUSTED: RECENT INTEL PROCESSOR (MELTDOWN) SCANDAL INVOLVES INTEL PROCESSORS ONLY, THEY ARE TRYING TO DRAG AMD AND ARM INTO THIS, DON'T BUY THE B.S.
    Spectre is such a small problem I would not worry about it on an AMD or ARM platform. I would worry about it on an Intel platform though.

They released to the public a lie to cover for the fact that Intel's Vpro core was an intentional back door for the NSA. The memory vulnerability, (if it exists at all) is a sideshow, and ARM and AMD were back stabbed with claims they had the same problems just to either help Intel, or cover for the fact that the vulnerability was intrinsic to hardware, and specifically the separate Vpro processor that was onboard every Intel chip from Sandy Bridge forward. If you want to be realistc about things, the Spectre bug is simply a no show on AMD and ARM, because it is simply too hard to do to them for it to mean anything, and AMD and ARM are not affected by the Meltdown bug AT ALL.

In 2011 I outlined the problem in a report titled "Is Intel's Sandy Bridge on a road to nowhere?" I pointed out the problem - a second on chip processor that was always on, even when the power was turned off, and this processor could clandestinely switch on any part of the computer when it received a remote command. Intel marketed this as "making the administrator's job easier" because an administrator could install updates and get data while all employees were at home asleep, and everyone would simply arrive to work the next day with everything updated because even if their power was turned off, their computers could receive updates anyway.

PROBLEM: All encryption keys any system had were held on this second processor, which was not adequately secured AT ALL from the outside world. It allowed a total highway into anyone's system, and I said at that time that the only real reason why this would be done would be to allow intelligence agencies access whenever they wanted, - access no one could stop because the encryption keys were right there for the intelligence agencies to use. Sandy Bridge, and all processors forward,A TOTAL OF 1,487 different models of Intel chips had this right up to every Intel chip made today.

So everything was fine and dandy, as long as only a few ex NSA people who could be acceptably contained tried to spread the word on sites like this one and no one got the NSA tools that are used to access these processors. After all, if it was only me blowing the whistle in 2011, they could just blow it off. PROBLEM: About 8 months ago, someone inside the NSA released all these tools to the public in a "wiki" type release, and now, 8 months later hacker Joe is playing NSA and the NSA simply does not want that. This is the ONLY REASON, AND I MEAN ONLY reason why the "bug" was "mysteriously found" by some hoax fraud jackass who "read thousands and thousands of pages of Intel processor manuals, and found it". YEAH RIGHT, BULLSHIT.
    [spoiler] So I knew, from early 2011, that everything from now on had to be AMD. HERE IS PROOF, STATED BY THE MSM 6 YEARS LATER THAN I SAID IT:

"For the past seven years, millions of Intel chips have harbored a security flaw that can be potentially exploited to remotely control and infect systems with spyware.

Specifically, the bug is in Intel's Active Management Technology (AMT), Standard Manageability (ISM) and Small Business Technology (SBT) firmware versions 6 to 11.6. According to Chipzilla, the security hole allows "an unprivileged attacker to gain control of the manageability features provided by these products."

That means it is possible for hackers to log into a vulnerable computer's hardware - right under the nose of the operating system - and silently tamper with the machine, install virtually undetectable malware, and so on, using AMT's features. This is potentially possible across the network because AMT has direct access to the computer's network hardware.

These insecure management features have been available in various, but not all, Intel chipsets for nearly a decade, starting with 2010's Intel Q57 (sandy bridge) family, all the way up to this year's Kaby Lake Core parts. - My insert: Correction: It started with Centrino, long before this but Centrino was not a common platform. - Crucially, the vulnerability lies at the very heart of a machine's silicon, out of sight of the operating system, its applications and any antivirus.

The programming blunder can only be fully addressed with a firmware-level update, and it is present in millions of chips. It is effectively a backdoor into computers all over the world.

The vulnerable AMT service is part of Intel's vPro suite of processor features. If vPro is present and enabled on a system, and AMT is provisioned, unauthenticated miscreants on your network can access the computer's AMT controls and hijack them. If AMT isn't provisioned, a logged-in user can still potentially exploit the bug to gain admin-level powers. If you don't have vPro or AMT present at all, you are in the clear.

Six years after I said it, it made it into the MSM Many times I got into arguments with Intel fans, who were thrilled about the passmark scores on their Intel processors, and said AMD just can't stack up to Intel because "equivalent" AMD processors were 10 - 15 percent slower. I always said it was their loss, because they were hacked full time. AND NOW I GET THE FINAL TAUNT:

HEY INTEL LACKEYS WHO WERE SO SMART, IT SEEMS INTEL IS ALL FULL OF HOLES. HOW ARE YOUR PASSMARK SCORES LOOKING NOW THAT THE FIX FOR VULNERABILITIES I WARNED YOU ABOUT IS EATING MORE CPU THAN ANY ADVANTAGE YOU PREVIOUSLY HAD WITH INTEL? HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT HAVING EVERYTHING RAPED SINCE 2011 ALL THE WHILE I WAS AN IDIOT "CONSPIRACY THEORIST"?

The problem is SO BAD Intel is recommending people shitcan any processor they bought in 2016 or earlier because the fix will destroy performance so badly.

HEY ALL YOU BACK STABBERS OUT THERE WHO HAVE TRIED TO DESTROY THIS WEB SITE: HOW THE * DID I KNOW INTEL HAD THIS PROBLEM IF I WAS NOT NSA? I was always a step ahead of Snowden, and now proof has come out that I smoked him like a pack of Marlboros. I gotta say, I am not disappointed. Intel knowingly cooperated with the NSA on purpose to rape everyone and for that Intel deserves to die.

The current description for the problem is a lie. All you have to do to know it is see what processor series are "most affected". They are: EVERYTHING SANDY BRIDGE FORWARD, PLUS CENTRINO (not mentioned by anyone) BECAUSE THAT IS WHEN THE BUGS WENT IN. CENTRINO WAS DESIGNED IN ISRAEL, AND WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR INTEL. (At the time Centrino came out, not all Intel processors were bugged like this, only Centrino was. Sandy bridge was the turning point.) ALL PROCESSORS SANDY BRIDGE FORWARD GOT AN ENHANCED VERSION OF THE CENTRINO HACK. That's where the root of the problem is, but with anything Sandy Bridge and later, the problem got a heck of a lot worse.
    Yeah, yeah, I know about the so-called "memory vulnerability". That's just cover for the real problem. The series of processors involved proves it. Sandy Bridge. Ivy bridge. Sky Lake. Kaby Lake. DING DING DING DING DING. NAILED IT. If you have an old Intel in the closet that is prior to Centrino, IT IS NOT HACKED THE WAY THEY SAY, THEY JUST WANT YOU TO GET RID OF ANYTHING THAT IS NOT A PLAYGROUND FOR THEM, DO NOT THROW IT AWAY, DO NOT EAT THE BULLSHIT.

Final comments on this topic:
    Don't expect links to sources when I was the original whistle blower on this problem. When I was the first to say anything on this topic. And when I am now proven right. They are not being honest about what the real problem is right now, but that matters not, it suffices to know that as I stated, Intel processors are the BIG problem. Arm and AMD basically have nothing wrong with them and were dragged into this for the sole purpose of bullshitting the public about what the real problem is. If ARM and AMD had similar problems, the fix would hit them with a 50 percent processor downgrade. It has not. There are NO ISSUES AT ALL WITH THEM, which means THEY DID NOT HAVE THE PROBLEM. That alone proves my point.[/spoiler]

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    lolz, no spoiler enabled on this forum

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham / Banbury uk
    In the UK there was a podcast with Brian Cox (a big astro Physicist guy over here) and the subject of flat earth came up - I was thinking awesome finally some really answers to prove the curve and his main argument was ships disappearing over the horizon.... not cool

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Quote Originally Posted by apygav View Post
    In the UK there was a podcast with Brian Cox (a big astro Physicist guy over here) and the subject of flat earth came up - I was thinking awesome finally some really answers to prove the curve and his main argument was ships disappearing over the horizon.... not cool
    Yeah i have listen to Brian Cox , he gives out info here and there but you have to read between the lines with him.
    All main stream scientist are banned from giving out info on far away subjects like flat plane.
    But its a sign of , lets say hope that they give out so silly arguments ... like the ship one...
    Last edited by LuT; 01-26-2018 at 11:51 AM.
    We live on a bowl.

"this isn't bread crumbs and horseshit" - AJ

"Come out, come out, pu$$y you can't hide from a war" - 50 cent

Quote Originally Posted by apygav View Post
    Honestly, I also don't understand why people keep giving that example when there is a far better one: the WHOLE SUN disappearing below the horizon during night. What do you think it does and where it goes? Into the sea to take a bath and play ball with the whales?

Flatearthers like to make challenges and ask for proof, here's one for you: get a camera, record the sun on the sea for 24 hours, repeat that once a week for 3 months, or once a month for a whole year and post the video online. But please, be honest to yourself and don't edit the truth out of the video just because it disappoints you, it's okay to admit that you've been fooled by a popular internet-trend, shit happens. Just learn from your mistakes and improve!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast