Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough

Refereeing Like A Boss

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Do you want your ref upstagin you in your match? Or do you appreciate the attentiveness and urgency he feels to see the pin? Im with option 'b'.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Hey, as long as he's attentive and does his job, I don't mind a little flair, or a lot in this guy's case, in the refereeing style. I'd love to see some Bruce Buffer style intros just for the fun of it at finals matches for Naga and GQ =D, of course mixed in with some Big John Mcarthy to start off the match. I think it'd amp up both the competitors AND the crowd =D.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiko View Post
    Hey, as long as he's attentive and does his job, I don't mind a little flair, or a lot in this guy's case, in the refereeing style. I'd love to see some Bruce Buffer style intros just for the fun of it at finals matches for Naga and GQ =D, of course mixed in with some Big John Mcarthy to start off the match. I think it'd amp up both the competitors AND the crowd =D.
    hell ya and give them some meth and tell them if they lose then they die. and give the ref a taser so he can put down the law if someone tries to pull a neck crank.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by zaya View Post
    hell ya and give them some meth and tell them if they lose then they die. and give the ref a taser so he can put down the law if someone tries to pull a neck crank.
    EXTREEEEEEME Refereeing! Maybe we could get these guys to ref.