10th Planet HQ
    Welcome aboard Carmen!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
    Hey all! I saw the ladies' thread and thought I'd pop on and introduce myself. I'm Carmen and I'm a white belt training under Brandon McCaghren in Decatur, AL. I've been training since June and have been striking (Dutch-style Muay Thai) for about a year. I'm a personal trainer, yoga teacher, and professional ballroom dancer -which is to say that sitting still is not my strong suit.

Hi Carmen!! My husband has trained in Decatur a couple times but I have never had the privilege of making it up there. I met Brandon at the seminar Eddie held at Gulf Shores. He is probably the nicest guy I ever met. :-)

Welcome to the family!! I hope to see you regularly!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Kaulig View Post
    I have never trained with Brandon, but I hear he is an amazing guy. I almost made it down your way earlier this month but my work trip got moved to SoCal instead. No doubt I will make it down there on of these days.
    Thanks for the welcome. Brandon is an amazing coach and women are so welcome in our gym. I'm often the only girl, but the guys really work to make it a great place for women to train. Looking forward to your visit - whenever it is.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Welcome aboard Carmen!
    Thanks Eddie! Can't wait to meet you in February. The whole gym is super stoked about the workshop.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Rushing View Post
    I met Brandon at the seminar Eddie held at Gulf Shores. He is probably the nicest guy I ever met.
    Our coach is a great human being and a gifted coach. I'm lucky to train with him.

I don't know if you heard, but Eddie is doing a workshop in Decatur on February 8, 2014 in Decatur. If y'all can make it up, that would be awesome.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile
    Yes I know Trey will be there. Depending on whether we have a sitter for our two year old will depend on if I can make it. But Trey will most definitely be there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa & 10th Planet Buena Park
    My name is Nicole Pesqueira but everyone calls me Nizzi. I train at 10th Planet Costa Mesa and Buena Park. I was a blue belt in my gym but I still feel like a baby in the 10th planet system.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by nizzicole View Post
    My name is Nicole Pesqueira but everyone calls me Nizzi. I train at 10th Planet Costa Mesa and Buena Park. I was a blue belt in my gym but I still feel like a baby in the 10th planet system.
    Nizzi-rific!! Glad to see you on here!

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile
    Hi Nizzi!! Welcome aboard!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Hello 10th planet family! I am Fabiana.. Im a white belt, training with Drew Ash at 10th planet Boulder. Ive been training a little over a year and im hooked if any of you gals are close to Boulder, please come visit us!

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast