Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    KHK MMA
    I still can't believe this girl is so stupid and still brag herself for refusing to tap for a submission that twist her spine. WTF? Is it really true?!

I think maybe there's a joke here that didn't quite make it through. Like if I fell and broke my arm. If my BJJ friends asked me what happened, I'd (jokingly) say, "Bro, I don't tap to armbars!" or something, and we'd laugh.

At least, that's what my basic hope in humanity leads me to believe. Or it's a major troll/prank.

Array

School
    Oak Cliff Jiu-Jitsu
    I hope it is

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Pretty stupid to joke about not tapping. And you know what, tap in training. It's not her partners fault if she refused to tap and this really happened. Sometimes people need to learn teammate or not. Calm that ego down. Not that you should crank on your teammate, but if you got it, they should tap. Period.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Quote Originally Posted by Patt Holloman View Post
    I was referring to the 10,000 Hour/Reps Theory. It's bs.
    yeah man i know , i was kidding sorry

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrett Condy View Post
    I think maybe there's a joke here that didn't quite make it through. Like if I fell and broke my arm. If my BJJ friends asked me what happened, I'd (jokingly) say, "Bro, I don't tap to armbars!" or something, and we'd laugh.

At least, that's what my basic hope in humanity leads me to believe. Or it's a major troll/prank.
    Yeah man exactly

Array

School
    Combat Submission Wrestling & College Park MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Damion Shehan View Post
    Apparently this was just a joke and the picture is from an old injury. She posted it because she thought it was funny and people took it serious.
    Glad to read this. I hate to see anyone go out on an injury. Especially a fighter I like.

Array

School
    MMA Lab
    BJJ Darwinism at its best...won't be hearing from her much longer if she doesn't like tapping

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123