Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    All we know is that we don't really know. I don't know why as humans we can't just admit that, some ego we have as a collective.

Speaking of astronomers, they have only viewed space from earth, not viewed earth from space, so regardless of their intellect and knowledge of what is out there they are the goldfish looking out so how would a goldfish know what the outside of a goldfish bowl looks like from inside of the goldfish bowl? They can only really theorise.

As for NASA we can say with reasonable certainty that there's a good deal of corruption running rife within their organisation so it's hard to take their studies at face value.

Also I find it fascinating that when studying quantum mechanics at a high level, scientists and mathematicians are more baffled the deeper they go. What seems legit to me is that the harder we study something the more it responds in kind to being studied and spews out false data. If this phenomena is true and matter behaves differently whilst being studied to how it behaves when not being studied then why would the earth be any different?

Merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream. The body doesn't have a soul, the soul has a body. When you die the signal remains. We live in a morphic field that animates all we see, like sand dancing in different shapes to different frequencies, life is a song. Tune that antenna you call a brain to the right frequency and let's all start living as one "you're doing it Peter! You're doing it!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12