Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Husaria Naas
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Gambini View Post
    I am a short leg person and most people can not lock me down specially if they are much taller but the people who can lock me down all have a few things in common. 1 they use there knees to pinch my thighs in lock down. 2 They do huge whip ups and whips using the bite on the thighs more than the bite on the ankle. 3 They never get flat on there back. If I can flatten them the length difference in our legs is exaggerated and I bring my knee up. So, they are always on their side usually with their hips way out and an under-hook. The big shrimp angle brings our ankles closer together because it makes up the length difference. I started using these same techniques on huge people that used to smash me and it works on them also. Some times when I was on bottom I was to short to get a bite on the ankles. With the weak bite I could not whip them. I can use the angle, the under-hook and pinched knees to get good whips and go from there. Now most people know they will get the electric chair or sweep and they start sitting back and I started going to old school.
    Ok makes sense too. Just need some practice. Thanks

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Anyone have videos of this working on short legged people?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Same. I can control them in lockdown but they escape once I'm going for electric chair.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12