Is there a 10th Planet in Berlin?

Can anyone from 10 P HQ tell me if there is or is not a official 10Th Planet in Berlin....I know Ralf Warneking is a 10P BlackBelt and a bad ass dude but there is no 10th Planet Berlin on this official website,there are no 10P banners in his videos at Randori gym Berlin,nobody wears 10P gear or even throw up 10P sign. Just wondering if Ralf/Berlin is something different. Thanx

Array

School
    BJJ Akademie Berlin
    As far as I know there isn't. I know there is a place that says they offer 10P in Hamburg... that's the closest I know of. The place I go to is mostly gi, but they offer no gi classes. They are really open and really cool. If you use the MTS and came in and tried something from it in gi or no gi I don't see anyone saying anything negative. Good people are good people and bjj is bjj the way I see it and that's been my experience at the place I train.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Ralf is a bad ass 10p black belt and is teaching at Randori Pro, but his school isn't currently a affiliate. If you are in the area definitely seek him out.

Hamburg has no affiliation with 10th Planet. They should not be claiming 10th Planet in any capacity.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Thank You much !! Hey when you opening a 10P in NYC Brooklyn ; ) Cheers

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai
    I'm heading to Berlin this Sunday for training with Ralf at Randore all next week, can't wait!

From China to Germany is a long way to go haha

Is there any peeps in town who would be up for rolling or drilling?

I will be there next week and possibly the week after and I'll be free during the day

Thanks and take care

Tyler

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Ralf aka the Germinator is the man! You'll have a blast Tyler
    "Never go full retard"
    Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Periscope @10P4L

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai
    Just finished my first lesson with Ralf.

Very cool guy, shares a lot of knowledge.

Can't wait to roll tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Black View Post
    I know Ralf Warneking is a 10P BlackBelt and a bad ass dude but there is no 10th Planet Berlin on this official website
    Hey, Ralf's website is www.ralfwarneking.com or www.ralfwarneking.de for those who speak German.