Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team

10th Planet Fantasy Football

With the summer comming to an end that means one of many things, but what im referring too is its time for Football season! So with that being said im starting a 10th Planet Fantasy Football league. Im hoping to get a good 12-14 people it will be a live draft and NFL.com will be the hosing site. No money free league just for bragging rights. If its you first time or 31st time doesn't matter newbies or veterans welcome. You know that purple belt thats been smashing u in class...or that brown belt buddy of yours that loves to twister u, and put your spine in vice here's your chance at a lil redemption. Draft Tom Brady and have a chance smash him in the stat column, or pick the 49ers D and sack your way to the championship its all on you. Hope i get a big turn out and Good luck to all.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Nu'usolia View Post
    With the summer comming to an end that means one of many things, but what im referring too is its time for Football season! So with that being said im starting a 10th Planet Fantasy Football league. Im hoping to get a good 12-14 people it will be a live draft and NFL.com will be the hosing site. No money free league just for bragging rights. If its you first time or 31st time doesn't matter newbies or veterans welcome. You know that purple belt thats been smashing u in class...or that brown belt buddy of yours that loves to twister u, and put your spine in vice here's your chance at a lil redemption. Draft Tom Brady and have a chance smash him in the stat column, or pick the 49ers D and sack your way to the championship its all on you. Hope i get a big turn out and Good luck to all.
    Very cool. Ive never participated in fantasy football

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona AOK
    This is a Jiu Jitsu forum, GTFO with that football shit!
    No Jiu Jitsu, No Life
    Know Jiu Jitsu, Know Life

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Very cool. Ive never participated in fantasy football
    This sounds like your year!! Very easy pick a team from a pool of players and track there stats every week. The better the preform the more points they get. You play head to head against other players team every week, who ever has the highest score wins that week. The goal is to have the best record threw out 16 weeks. You can add players who seem to be on an up swing and cut players who are slumping.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona AOK
    Dude i can't believe you cut me out of that pic
    No Jiu Jitsu, No Life
    Know Jiu Jitsu, Know Life

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    When is the draft? I get down on some fantasy.
    Im waitting until i get enough peeps confirmed until i set it but can i count u in if so give me your email adddress plz and thank u.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I'm down for a little fantasy foosball!

Array

School
    Ok so far i have:
    Myself
    Brent Smith
    Jack LaBarge
    Anthony Herrera
    Scott Philips, thats 5 trying to at least get to 10-14 post your email so i can send u the invite....gonna be a live draft.

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    I'm in...when are you having the draft?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast