Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fort Worth?

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Forgot to throw in the *Sarcasm* prior to the post. Sherman is badass place to go.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    A lot of butts have you hurt with your post OP

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    for all of you ronin that got angry, youve been trolled =p deal with it. but too be honest i dont think im great. just average.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan_Karam View Post
    A lot of butts have you hurt with your post OP
    haha i know =p its funny

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertF View Post
    for all of you ronin that got angry, youve been trolled =p deal with it. but too be honest i dont think im great. just average.
    If I was your caliber of character I would say this too. Most ego driven douches will look for an easy way out and somebody gave it to ya. Way to take the bait lol. Jokes on us my ass. Oh if you are not a 10th Blue belt and thats a blue shirt then take off that motherfucker because you have not earned the right to wear it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart
    Hobart, Tasmania.. The little island south of Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    If I was your caliber of character I would say this too. Most ego driven douches will look for an easy way out and somebody gave it to ya. Way to take the bait lol. Jokes on us my ass. Oh if you are not a 10th Blue belt and thats a blue shirt then take off that motherfucker because you have not earned the right to wear it.
    +1

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Are you a 10th Planet Pink Glove, OP? Take those fucking gloves off right now.

Array

School
    Nova Uniao BJ Penns MMAA
    On a side note: I thought brandon quicks fade to black dvd series was pretty awesome. Yes there was some flashy shit, and yes there was a question regarding his true rank, but as far as quality in technique and instruction I thought it was good. He's been attacked for using 10th planet for economic gain and falsifying or unknowingly passing on questionable information, but I think he has skills. his comp videos aren't anything to brag about, but I don't think competition or rank is all that determines knowledge or the ability to instruct. People can have there opinions, i just wanted to voice mine.

I made the same remark about the gloves as jay chow, but instantly edited my reply because I didn't want to open the door to anything that might be too far. But now that it's out, I'm sure we are all thinking the same thing.

and I don't think it's reasonable to attack someone for wearing a certain color shirt as it pertains to rank. If he got the heather colored shirt would he be a grey belt. I'm not attacking the person for their opinion, just stating mine. The ranked no gi shorts, i can understand, but I own a couple of pairs of black belt no gi shorts (otm, and bj penn models) but don't feel I'm claiming I'm a black belt. They just look cool, and match with alot more shirts. Maybe blue and pink are just his thing.

the guy made a brash statement, and it seems to have rubbed people the wrong way. I can't say I don't agree with what's been said, especially in consideration to rep'n 10pjj, but buddy if you're turning down rolls and making claims like this I can see how other ronin may be offended. At least there's still open invitations. right?

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by La'akea Sanborn View Post
    and I don't think it's reasonable to attack someone for wearing a certain color shirt as it pertains to rank. If he got the heather colored shirt would he be a grey belt
    In our 10th Planet system our rank is designated by shirt color. And no there is no grey belt! It's simple shirt colors blue, purple, brown & black. I worked my ass off and earned the right to wear a blue shirt so for me it is a big deal as I said its how we designate rank.

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    it's the grey t-shirt to be fair Brandon the same one i'm wearing in my avatar, and not one of the ranked ones
    10Wo

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast