Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compella View Post
    Epic fail. Not one person knew any jiu-jitsu, they just all randomly pound this "trained" assassin. Epic fail all the way around, I couldn't write a script that looked goofier than all that.
    I could could write a goofier script. In my reactment would have pulled a banana on him than everyone would have beat him down with rubber chickens. We can make it goofier. Lol

Array

School
    ASES Valencia
    I'm actually Bulgarian and I guess I'll fill you guys in on the whole story.

The "assassin" is a student with Turkish roots who decided to show to the old dude ( Ahmed Dogan ) that he's not untouchable and that he cannot control the Turkish people living in Bulgaria. No assassination was intended, the idea was just to scare the guy. The gun itself is a gas gun and it was without a magazine.

Now, our "assassin" is going to sue everyone who beat the crap outta him.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Interesting. When I get home I will have to watch the video again, because when he ran up and put the gun to the man's head and pulled the trigger, it looked like he jerked the gun with recoil anticipation. Any practiced handgun shooter knows what I am talking about.
    Also from what I remember from when I watched it last night, it looked like he racked the slide and tried again.

So there may not have been a magazine in the gun like you said, but to me it didn't look like the gunman knew it, if that was the case.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    right, Kurzy, i think he is lying and saying it was just to scare the dude to save face, and in america that defense would not fly, the judge would laugh at you then give you 20 years for attempted murder

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    No doubt.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123