Array

School
    Pardee Combat/CoringaoBJJ (Future home of 10th Planet Jiujitsu Ballground, GA)

Coringao BJJ /10th Planet Seminar August 28th 11-4

Ok Guys there have been alot of changes over the last couple of days. After talking to a few other people, and trying to figure out how to best serve the needs of the families that were hit hard with their loses this weekend. This is what has happened, All of the proceeds from the Seminar will go to help the families of the fallen. I had planned on donateing the funds to a different charity, but this seems to be the right thing to do.
    After texting back and forth with Sensei Eddie, I set up a Pay Pal under Pardee14fortycombatc@live.com. I will take all seminar money and any donated money and do two things with it. First I will follow up on the money that Ive already given the families, and secondly I will begin a Scholarship fund in the names of Manny,and other kids lost. In the care of the 10th Planet family, and Our local PCMA family. This will strengthen our image as athletes, and show the heart that goes into what we love so much.

I am going to ask you as a family, to help out this cause. If you still want to come to the seminar, I will leave the fee at $75 regardless of Pre registration for you guys. But we will also gladly take any donations to go towards the fund raiser.

You can call email me, or call me at 678-469-6526 or CoringaoBJJ@yahoo.com, or simply do what ever you are lead to do by going to paypal.
    Sha'ag!!
    Coringao

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    ttt
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    ttt
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Pardee Combat/CoringaoBJJ (Future home of 10th Planet Jiujitsu Ballground, GA)
    ttt