Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by jay chow View Post
    read the last line

doh!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    can someone post a link cos its not working for me for some fuckin reason on youtube!

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Lara View Post
    eddie bravo, if in your future you saw yourself as a rockstar living in a huge mansion with a small stadium on the grounds where smoke serpent and other bands would play free shows for 10th planet familia and maybe other cool people like veterans and exotic dancers and you'd have to have rooms for everybody to chill in like it was their own place because you can't just stuff your visita in the garage, that's rude! so [COLOR="#000000"]i'm sure your possible future roman style villa has a guest villa or two and of course the whole compound will be guarded by 10th planet ninja either posing as staff or practicing in the open air coliseum where the bands play or where Joey "Karate" Diaz performs karate exhibitions (that's what he does, right?) or where the apostate high priest of comedy and all that's appropriate to be funny, the esteemed mr Joe Rogan can do his act, or where you can have grapplers quest tournaments, and you'll need a private training center thats nice and spread out so that you don't have stupid training accidents due to overcrowding (thanks for reminding me Joe Rogan because he's right, that's just ridiculous. when you have the money to spend on improving yourself you should think about improving your environment, where you live and where you train since those are two places where you spend most of your life. anyways, you'd need a small hunting preserve for when Matt Hughes and BJ Penn visit. you could stock it with Bruce Lee impersonators, i don't know, i'm high. you could have a compound like Han from Enter the Dragon, jam sessions on one side, 10th planet jiujitsu classes on another, jeet kun do in another, you're gonna need a bigger boat, and you do! all these people visiting and staying at various times, you need a professional hotel staff, so you'll probably hire a bunch of Mexicans from downtown LA which means you're now a "job creator" and you probably need to hire a personal historian at this point, someone to record your life, to archive it for posterity (don't look at me like that, i don't know why either), that's another job so your economic value as well as your vast knowledge of martial arts will continue to fertilize the minds of the future, inculcating them in the ways of 10th planet jiujitsu, so at this point you have to start a religion, you HAVE too, Helio Gracie did it, Jesus H Christ did it, that means you need a preacher but you're probably so tired of giving away money you just ask Joey to preach the Church of What's Happening Now sermons from the coliseum in your front yard, because you can't have it in your back yard, that's where the hunting preserve is, keep up, this is your possible future, it could get even better, you don't know, don't look a fantasy gift horse in the mouth! because when Lenny Kravitz and Joe Rogan are both fighting for stage time at the prestigious open air 10th Planet Coliseum in beautiful Costa Rica (what? i heard it's nice there), situated on the Bravo vacation compound (because you know you're going to need a place to get away from all the attention, just you, your wife and your baby, maybe like once a month, who knows) who opens for whom? who opens for whom? can't wait for the podcast

Sign me up i'll be the ambiguous black guy guard with sunglasses and the shaft like voice, in this life i want an Afro..

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Ok, so what exactly is the Blackwater Surprise?

Array

School
    Xtreme Jiujitsu Yokohama
    Any chance to get Eddie Bravo Radio on Stitcher?

Array

School
    Next level combat 10th planet St Paul MN

Niiice!

The podcast was f*cking dope man! I started a podcast as well after listening to JRE, only one episode up yet on itunes. Check it out, Twin Cities Real. Looking forward to more EBR!

Link to iTunes do I can listen to it while playing angry birds?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123