Array

School
    Team AMMA

Metamoris subscriptions including Eddie Training vids?

With their All Access thingy

Really? Anyone know what the go is?

Just with Eddie and Ralek not being the 'best of buddies' as far as I know I was a little supervised when I saw this.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

its only a 5 min training vid, no big deal

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by robster View Post
    its only a 5 min training vid, no big deal
    Eddie had no idea about it so it could be a big deal if thats what theyre advertising without proper legality to do so
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Eddie had no idea about it so it could be a big deal if thats what theyre advertising without proper legality to do so
    it looks like its a promo vid for his fight with royler, don't know if you've seen it but Eddie is just joking around, pretending to be angry with royler saying he has dodged him for over 10 year, it really isnt a big deal.

Looks like footage from when they filmed the promo material for the Royler/Eddie match. They don't show much. 5 mins of Eddie rolling basically. I saw it in the tag line of an email I got. Also be careful Metamoris is charging people funny amount of money and making it difficult to cancel memberships.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nall View Post
    Looks like footage from when they filmed the promo material for the Royler/Eddie match. They don't show much. 5 mins of Eddie rolling basically. I saw it in the tag line of an email I got. Also be careful Metamoris is charging people funny amount of money and making it difficult to cancel memberships.
    Are you serious?

I don't know how he thinks any of this is gonna build a sustainable enterprise.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site