Looking for someone to host a Seminar in VA

Hey guys, real quick, I train at a Rodrigo Meideros affiliated school, but I have been training the system for a while. My goal is to eventually open up a hotbox here in Arlington, VA. I was just wondering if there is anybody available for a seminar on rubber guard and leg locks for this summer. If so, how much would it cost.

Array

School
    Precision Jiu Jitsu
    Most of brown and black belts will do a seminar you are better off reaching out to one of them for pricing and availability than a post on here. I have had several black belts do seminars at my school and I reached out privately to all of them. Good luck and you will find the guys are awesome and willing to help non affiliate schools. And Coach Herzog is probably closest to you btw and was a great seminar when I had him out.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    To echo what was already suggested, try to figure out who you want and reach out to them directly. The guys in Bethlehem are the closest Moon to you by far.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Campagnola View Post
    To echo what was already suggested, try to figure out who you want and reach out to them directly. The guys in Bethlehem are the closest Moon to you by far.
    Update* I reached out to 10P Btown and have scheduled a seminar.