Getting into the 10P system - MMA Gym Norway

Hi!

My name is Thomas Formo. I own a MMA in Norway. Right now it's one of the top 3 MMA Gyms in Norway with 400-500 members. In all my years i've been focusing only on my MMA career. In 2011 I even got a tweet from Eddie Bravo him self on one of my fights:

In 2015 i got into The Ultimate Fighter Season 22 but tore my ACL 3 days before going to Las Vegas.

I have allso been the longtime coach of UFC fighter Emil "Valhalla

My question is following:

We never had any focus on (BJJ)belts at my gym. The focus has only been on MMA, and the focus will continue to be MMA. But now that im done fighting, I have also started a BJJ club inside of the MMA Club. We have a guy from Gracie Bara that comes over and does promotions on BJJ GI belts. We've just started with this. But I would like the option to get promoted in NOGI/10P as well, and that's when I think of the 10th planet system.

From before im a purple belt under the Norwegian ADCC winner, and ex Pride and UFC fighter John Olav Einemo. I got the belt without any GI experience at all. This is about 4-5 years ago now.

How do I move forward if I want to be a part of the 10th planet system? I would like for the NOGI guys at my gym to be able to do rank promotions. So that they have something to work for and look forward too. Something that will keep them going.

Hoping for a positive answer.

Array

School
    10th Planet Stockholm
    Hi Thomas,

I am just a white belt in 10P Stockholm, and you will get way more elaborated answers here, but something you can do is to ping the coaches in Stockholm (obviously :-) ) , your fellow Norwegian pals in 10P Bergen, and donīt forget about 10P Tampere and 10P Joensuu in Finland.

Hope to see you soon around here!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by bixen View Post
    Hi Thomas,

I am just a white belt in 10P Stockholm, and you will get way more elaborated answers here, but something you can do is to ping the coaches in Stockholm (obviously :-) ) , your fellow Norwegian pals in 10P Bergen, and donīt forget about 10P Tampere and 10P Joensuu in Finland.

Hope to see you soon around here!
    This
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Thanks bixen, thanks Eddie Guess im going to Sweeden then

Array

School
    10th Planet Stockholm
    Cool!