YouTube Series for grapplers in Toronto :)

Hi Guys,

Ive been very inactive in the forum for a WHILE... but i plan on changing that...

Just wanted to share with all of you a YouTube show/channel i have that you will enjoy (or st least i hope haha)

Its not like mastering the system (MTS is way too awesome). Mine is more based on what is going on in Toronto, through my own lifestyle... and all i do is jiujitsu... so you can get the drift. It also has a lot of music and guests. watch the first episode and it should explain.

Ive had 10th planet's Louis Ho (good friend and great guy), Mark Bocek, My school of course and everyone who visits our gym to train and roll... check it out! ill add the link.

Also, anyone who has footage and would like to be in any just contact me or visit our gym!

anyways, thats all i wanted to share for now, the link is www.youtube.com/riosdrummer

Ill add a link to the episode with grapplers quest. but theres a lot more.. subscribe if you enjoy it, or visit us on facebook @ facebook.com/realtoronto Id love to advertise and or feature your gym, students, rolling, or competition footage.

cheers

Cool series. Might have to check out Toronto No Gi.

yeah man do it up. =] our doors are always open. especially ti niburu warriors

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    Holy shit, I am the 2000th sub!

Quote Originally Posted by Nat Cummings View Post
    Holy shit, I am the 2000th sub!
    haha yeah man. lets keep em comin =]

If anyone from canada competed at the gracie worlds id love to show it off, let me know/send ne footage to show what canadian grapplers got to offer