Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    so i hook his leg with my arm right? after he slammed me and i got crackhead back he tried stacking me at a sort of side-on angle and i rolled right into the mount with ease. shame i have a useless top game

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by frank-theman-james View Post
    You did good, I would have done it but I'm computer retarded and don't know how to post videos like that, no really, they didn't have computers when I was in school .... but I can type my old ass off. Lol
    You have to be a paid member of the site to post videos.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    You have to be a paid member of the site to post videos.
    wouldnt help me none, I still wouldnt know how to do it. I just use the computer for basic stuff. And I was a paid member, but my money is reeeeaaaaal tight right now and I just havent thought bout renewing as yet. I will though as soon as business picks up. and I know its not alot of money, but I really am strapped right now for every penny, with having to pay all my normal bills and put an engine and transmission in my truck this month. 0 funds in the bank account right now and still need another 1000 to get my truck back on the road.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    yeah same, i would definitely pay it, its not a lot. but im in college full time so cant work. and i scrape together £10 every week for mma. just gotta look for something to do every month to get me that little bit of cash will be hella worth it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123