Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by elmanuel View Post
    I don't really know any hotels or hostels because I just travel back home/sleep with friends if I go to Amsterdam so can't really help you there I'm afraid. If you need some help with chossing with locations or need some translations I can help you of course.
    I'm still game for the 18th! Let me know where you want to meet up at what time.
    we'll let you know on here buddy

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by elmanuel View Post
    I don't really know any hotels or hostels because I just travel back home/sleep with friends if I go to Amsterdam so can't really help you there I'm afraid. If you need some help with chossing with locations or need some translations I can help you of course.
    I'm still game for the 18th! Let me know where you want to meet up at what time.
    Had to delay a day. Mr Chow gets in tomorrow morning too, and I arrive at 320pm. then meeting up in true fashion just after 4pm. I believe we are meeting at our hotel-
    Hotel ROBERTRAMON
    Address: PC Hooftstraat 24-28, Amsterdam Oud Zuid
    Amsterdam, 1071 BX

Can you meet us buddy? I'll be around for a few days.

Sam Sales

Have a great time guys. :-)

Array

School
    BJJ Leiden
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Madden View Post
    Had to delay a day. Mr Chow gets in tomorrow morning too, and I arrive at 320pm. then meeting up in true fashion just after 4pm. I believe we are meeting at our hotel-
    Hotel ROBERTRAMON
    Address: PC Hooftstraat 24-28, Amsterdam Oud Zuid
    Amsterdam, 1071 BX

Can you meet us buddy? I'll be around for a few days.
    Hey man,

That is a really sweet hotel you got(the street you are on is the most expensive in the country)
    I can only meet tomorrow because I have to work the other days. I had some trouble with school and I have to fix some things so I can't stay for too long. I'll try to be at the hotel at 4. If I won't be able to make it I'll message you by 2 pm tomorrow ok?
    IŽll send you a message with my number so you can call/text any change of plans or locations

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123