Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Sam Sales

Such a brilliantly helpful resource. Thank you! :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I love this thread! Sooooo helpful. I'm texting with Vinny right now and using this thread to help him, thank you Chris!!! :-)
    Last edited by Eddie Bravo; 01-13-2013 at 05:59 PM.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I love this thread! Sooooo helpful. I'm texting with Vinny right now and using this thread to help him, thank you Chris!!! :-)
    That's pretty awesome.

This thread is a bit of a pain to maintain as the editing function can be a bit tedious. So I've created an excel spreadsheet that I will be publicly sharing.

So far I have 429 Different Techniques from the 52 Videos posted. The list will be sorted by technique and by Episode. It will be easier to find what we are looking for and much easier to maintain. I'll post it when it is complete.

Of course, the spreadsheet will still contain the links to the corresponding technique page (along with a time stamp) for easy viewing.

Thanks for all the props in this thread and thanks to Master Bravo and all of our 10th Planet family for all that you do for the sport of Jiu Jitsu.

****EDIT*****
    I cleaned up the opening of this thread, added the link (in list mode). I am also including the link in this edit.

Even I am amazed at how much more useful this has just become.

MTS Technique Guide
    Last edited by Chris Ludington; 02-05-2013 at 10:57 AM.

Array

School
    I've been thinking about categorizing each technique. If any of you would like to help out, I'll tackle it. It just seems a bit overwhelming to get started. Suggestions?

Ideas I have are

Attacks
    Defense
    Transition
    Setups

So on.. but if any of you can think of a more useful way to use this I'm all ears.

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    Actually i think you should mix these your thread with this thread http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...ighlight=ronin it would be well organized and you could find where it is in MTS

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonrivello View Post
    Actually i think you should mix these your thread with this thread http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...ighlight=ronin it would be well organized and you could find where it is in MTS
    I've actually never seen that thread - that's a great idea. I'll put something together.

Array

School
    **Update**

Per Jonrivello's suggestion, I have categorized all of the MTS links based on the RONIN list in this thread.

I still have about 100 or so that are listed as uncategorized. Any help/suggestions are appreciated.

MTS Technique Guide
    Ronin Guide

Array

School
    Grosse Pointe - New Edge MMA
    I'm a newbie so I cant post topics yet but I need some help. I am a female white belt, 150lbs 5'9" I take private lessons through my Tae kwon do instructor (6th Don) who's also certified to teach Jujitsu since there are no gyms in my area. He has 30 lbs and 6 inches on me, not to mention his strength advantage. I'm looking for techniques (defense and offense) where I can gain the upper hand and hopefully pull off a submission. Since he's taught me all my moves he knows what I'm going for as soon as I put a arm up. Also I keep getting trapped in a kneebar (or ankle lock), any advice, reference to different techniques would be appreciated!
    Thanks!

Array

School
    Alright guys, I updated this to include a sheet that includes the path. I was looking for an arm crush from twister side and realized that only having the technique wasn't as useful as having the technique and also a queue on how we got to that.
    Hope this helps. (Links are the same).

thats amazing alot of hard work has gone in to this thank you again

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast