Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    A lot of the boxers at the gym I train boxers at play chess in the gym before and after they work out. I believe it is a good mindset to have in sports.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    I had my own understanding with what was going on with Nam Pham. He was the only winner on the team. The rest were losers. They had no motivation to wake up early and get back in the gym. They had no fights to prepare for. And Nam's personality was nothing like the rest of the team. Those guys were loud angry drunkards who got off on dancing around naked and watching another man naked in the shower. Nam was a winner, he wasn't like them and they resented him for it. So they found little things to pick on and stur things up.

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Chavez View Post
    I had my own understanding with what was going on with Nam Pham. He was the only winner on the team. The rest were losers. They had no motivation to wake up early and get back in the gym. They had no fights to prepare for. And Nam's personality was nothing like the rest of the team. Those guys were loud angry drunkards who got off on dancing around naked and watching another man naked in the shower. Nam was a winner, he wasn't like them and they resented him for it. So they found little things to pick on and stur things up.
    I find this half true. Kos clearly didn't really teach his team anything in the last week. To the point where his own team was making fun of him

Array

School
    Serra BJJ
    Idk Marc Stevens personally but I did see him lose by guillotine, twice. So you can't blame poor coaching.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123