Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai

Dead Orchard, Banana Split, RNC - Taiwan Internation Open - Gold :D

Hey guys,

Here are my matches from the competition earlier this month in Taiwan.

I was pretty happy with how all of them went... I lost the last one on a bad tactical decision... I was up by two advantages and I dont think he would have been able to pass my guard...

If I would have just played open guard and knee shield I would have been fine...

Comments, suggestions, criticisms... all are welcome

Thanks

Tyler

Array

School
    Husaria Naas
    Brrrrrilliant I must say. Well done!

awesome! Some people were trying to get me to go there, I live 4 hours away. Looks like a great event.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ventura
    I think the Terra sweep from Z Guard would have been useful in the final match, and I think the Jaberrywocky Ankle Lock I showed at the Shanghai seminar would have been a good option to look for when you had ashi but couldn't flatten your opponent out. You can still get a foot under his knee when he's leaning into you with one leg isolated and that's the key to the Jabberwocky.

Also, duck unders to the back may have been a good option during the wrestling phase of the match. I was always taught to move around the muscle - and the duck under is a good way to avoid the muscle.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Excellent work. Beautiful dead orchard and banana split
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai
    Thanks for the advice Scott, I will work on the Jabberwocky for sure and work on expanding my SLX game when I get stuffed... Funny enough duck unders have been my go to move for the last couple years... in almost every competition I am able to get at least one... whenever the guy reaches for a collar tie I feel very confident in my ability to get under and around his power... but he used a very strong over and under hook instead of the normal collar tie... so I felt awkward trying to set it up.

Thank you Eddie, I am trying to compete as much as I can around Asia and Rep the system... it's pretty cool when people start to recognize me and know me as the "10th Planet guy" ;D

Thanks again

Array

School
    bayou fitness and combat sports
    Dope!