Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    Of course hes not it would be racist to assume just because he's Mexican he's also in the construction trade.
    LOL dirty bastard.

But hey if you are Dead set on learning from Eddie upgrade your account for only $5 a month(the price of a burger) and I promise you won't be disappointed.
    It's true. I'd love a chance to train under Marcelo. But $5 a month is a good deal to learn things from the man himself.

Eddie owns and operates one school. Who do you think is going to teach at the NY school? Should he fly back and fourth between the two schools?
    I'm sure there's plenty of people in NYC who could teach the 10th planet system, that's really a non issue.

As for Marcelo, he's great and all but I'm into the whole 10th planet, rubber guard, come to class blazed mentality. That's fun.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by reachnick2012 View Post
    I'm sure there's plenty of people in NYC who could teach the 10th planet system, that's really a non issue.

As for Marcelo, he's great and all but I'm into the whole 10th planet, rubber guard, come to class blazed mentality. That's fun.
    I think we've been trolled.

NYC having a horrible BJJ community with 10 schools? Acting like training under Marcelo isn't good enough because you wanna rubber guard high? IDK man. sounds like a troll job.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by reachnick2012 View Post
    I'm sure there's plenty of people in NYC who could teach the 10th planet system, that's really a non issue..
    Well if that's the case you should be talking to them not Eddie But I highly doubt you can give me one name of somebody you know who lives in NYC and is either ranked under Eddie or someone that has trained with Eddie who he has certified to teach the 10th planet system

Disclaimer: I can think of one guy who might be in that position but I doubt "reachnick2010" knows who I'm talking about.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post

NYC having a horrible BJJ community with 10 schools? Acting like training under Marcelo isn't good enough because you wanna rubber guard high? IDK man. sounds like a troll job.
    Maybe but if so I'm having as much fun as he is.

Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post

I don't get why people think I'm trolling when I'm completely serious, and why people keep misreading my posts.

Of course I want to rubber guard high man, that's really all I want to do after work, then grab some dinner, go home and wind down for the night. I don't see what's wrong with that.

NYC has a horrible rubber guard oriented nogi bjj community. I don't know any schools who focus on rubber guard, and at marcelos u get 12 classes a month for $220, at $18 a class, and they probably wouldn't like it if u came to class blazed.

Well if that's the case you should be talking to them not Eddie But I highly doubt you can give me one name of somebody you know who lives in NYC and is either ranked under Eddie or someone that has trained with Eddie who he has certified to teach the 10th planet system

Disclaimer: I can think of one guy who might be in that position but I doubt "reachnick2010" knows who I'm talking about.
    No I don't know who you mean. But whoever it is, tell him to open up a gym around here!

Array

School
    Ronin
    Well guess what? Hes a brown belt under Eddie and he trains at Marcelo's so get over there and meet him for yourself! hahaha and as long as you don't stink or do anything stupid I really doubt if anybody will care that you are high.

Just so you know comming to class may make it more fun, but you do know it affects your short term memory making it a little more difficult to learn than sober?

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Well guess what? Hes a brown belt under Eddie and he trains at Marcelo's so get over there and meet him for yourself! hahaha and as long as you don't stink or do anything stupid I really doubt if anybody will care that you are high.
    Who is this brown belt under Eddie that trains at Marcelos?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast