Looking for Biomech Rash Guards

I'm 6'/205 but should be 185 so I would prefer one that fits me when I'm in shape. Give me motivation to lose the gut.

White belt in the 10th system but if you have biomech that will fit me up through brown I will buy them off you. Give me motivation to train more.

Thanks.

Can't fine the edit function so add Constellation spats and/or classic rash guards to that list, thanks.

Newer the better obviously, if you have some brand new ones laying around I'll give you what you paid for them.

Array

School
    Insert yo mamma joke here
    Dude I think a full body wet suit is great if they will honor the no grab and treat it like skin otherwise you fucked lol. But those 8-10mm suits offer a bit more padding and constrict all your muscles that are in the suit. Then you just soapy water it when your done and rinse that anti-fungal soap/bacterial soap. Think about it. I bought an XXXL suit from a top brand for this use... And it still didn't fit. I'm 5'11" and 255lbs 130kg. I think if I got a full body suit that was hard to get a grip on cuz it slick it would be better than shorts n a rash guard. Have you seen this before?

Quote Originally Posted by poohbearthecomedian888 View Post
    Dude I think a full body wet suit is great if they will honor the no grab and treat it like skin otherwise you fucked lol. But those 8-10mm suits offer a bit more padding and constrict all your muscles that are in the suit. Then you just soapy water it when your done and rinse that anti-fungal soap/bacterial soap. Think about it. I bought an XXXL suit from a top brand for this use... And it still didn't fit. I'm 5'11" and 255lbs 130kg. I think if I got a full body suit that was hard to get a grip on cuz it slick it would be better than shorts n a rash guard. Have you seen this before?
    Gonna be perfectly honest and say I have no idea what you're talking about. People use actual fucking wet suits to roll in now?

And since I made this thread can someone explain to me why Eddie doesn't stock any of the stuff in his store? Every damn thing I want to buy is out of stock and won't be coming back so why not take it off the site?