Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    None

EDDIE Please respond! 10th planet for Ohio

Whatupskee, Im jason and im 18 and have been doing 10th planet for about 2 years through videos and theyre not cutting it anymore and i was wondering what all i would have to do to get a 10th planet gym in Ohio? I wanna know all i have to know to get one open i know a lot of people would love it and join super fast including me. there is no gym for like 2 states and i dont have the ability to go to them and i REALLY need help figuring this out so EDDIE BRAVO if your out there PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE respond im dead set on getting one in ohio so thanks if ANYONE knows anything or lives in ohio and agrees and wants to help hit this up and lemme know whats goin on

peace love and jiu jitsu!

Array

School
    NA
    well i don't know if it's likely but i'm in Toledo, OH and would FOR SURE love it if there was a 10th planet around here. I'm basically at the border of Michigan and Ann Arbor, Michigan isn't too far from here either..about an hour away so I wouldn't be opposed to one in southern Michigan area either.

Array

School
    None
    im in southern ohio but moving up north so maybe one in the middle like cleveland would be pretty awesome

Array

School
    Ronin
    First thing is you need a 10th planet belted instructor.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Ronin
    Eddie doesn't set up schools instructors/school owners apply to him for affiliation.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Derby City MMA/ Ronin
    Jason,

I don't know where in south Ohio you are, but, I am in the organizing phases of getting a hotbox together. It may still be a while, but if you're in the nasty or somewhere close by there, its not too bad of a drive...

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Eddie blacklisted ohio from ever getting an afiliate
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    None
    im by Columbus now

Array

School
    Derby City MMA/ Ronin
    Well, Columbus is a trek. I used to live up there (Dublin) and drive down every weekend because of family here.

Array

School
    None
    oh ok thats kool i mean anywhere north south ohio idc i jsut want one or one near to here,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast