Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    i'll be in Mansfield, MA and google maps says its about 2 hrs away from you john

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Quote Originally Posted by Emir Mehovic View Post
    go to the best muay thai gym in the country...sityodtong they have good bjj too
    While I know and respect Kru DeLagrotte, Sityodtong is NOT the best Muay Thai gym in the country. Emir-please; expand your base. The Wat is THE BEST MUAY THAI GYM on the East Coast. Period. Kru Phil Nurse is the ONLY legit Muay Thai Champion in this area. Kru Mark Nardone and myself have trained with and/or been certified by him as well. There are also some excellent trainers in the states and CA in specific. So just be careful. Sityodtong may be all you've seen, but while excellent, is not the best in the area.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Yockel View Post
    i'll be in Mansfield, MA and google maps says its about 2 hrs away from you john

Don't believe the maps. Driving time and distance are relative.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Schumer View Post
    hey bro,
    I'm moving to Rhode Island (about an hour south of Boston) in a couple of weeks, I'll be training at Tim Burrill's school in Providence. Let me know if you're close to Rhode Island, I always like meeting other 10th planet people.
    I'm around an hour away from Rhode Island and Boston. Travel time is all relative to route and traffic.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    well im just going off what i hear..even dana said that mark dellograte is the best muay thai coach in the country...just saying

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    I used to train at Tapout for a while. I liked it but they're still pretty new as gyms go. You get a mix of floaters, regulars, and crossovers from waikru. I know a number guys who won tournaments from Waikru and my experience is that the jiu jitsu instruction or at least the average skill level there was higher.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Quote Originally Posted by Emir Mehovic View Post
    well im just going off what i hear..even dana said that mark dellograte is the best muay thai coach in the country...just saying
    I know, but Dana hasn't trained with Phil. He's trained with Mark. Dana doesn't know everything . Trust me, when I have Phil at my place next year, come in and see or just train with me and get a taste.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    wait what do u mean when u have phil at your place next year?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12