Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Brick View Post
    Winnipeg, it's flat cold and covered with snow 8 months a year, perfect for cross country skiing. Plus if you like action and thrills the crime rate is through the roof just walk around downtown with your cell phone out and you can live tweet a mugging just like Renso.
    I am so fucking there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    HQ and learn from the man himself. Then you have a handle full of moons within driving distance.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Brick View Post
    Winnipeg, it's flat cold and covered with snow 8 months a year, perfect for cross country skiing. Plus if you like action and thrills the crime rate is through the roof just walk around downtown with your cell phone out and you can live tweet a mugging just like Renso.
    Now I really need to go to Winnipeg.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Lol So Cal is the only answer. You have 7 moons in driving distance! including HQ. And warm weather.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Any moon is going to provide you great instruction. Every moon is gonna be in a place you've never experienced. You'll be in good hands wherever you choose.
    If you're gonna be in the states for a week, one location is good. However, let's say you were to stay for a month... Socal offers a good concentration of 8 moons. You could practically go spend a day a week at each of them and learn totally different techs at each. But that's super aggressive.

Array

School
    Marcos Nardini BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Carr View Post
    What kind of a scotsman doesn't drink?
    Hahahaha...Ohh I drink all right Cameron..probably too well lol...just not when training and not when I would need to check inn with my wife each night

Array

School
    Marcos Nardini BJJ
    Javier...I would probably head over either February or April mate..I think you are right about HQ bro..thanks

Array

School
    Marcos Nardini BJJ
    Hahahaha..maybe aa hotel then Aaron Thanks bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Just a heads up, the majority of hostels in the US are not up to European standards. I know some hostels in Europe are not exactly the Hilton but believe me the average hostel in the states is worse, with the occasional exception. San Francisco has probably the best hostel in California. San Diego as well then Hollywood, distant third, but the chance of having to punk some greasy fucker is pretty good in Hollywood because of the "homeless" kids. (I prefer a double leg and bury your shoulder into the solar plexus or suplex, really lets a bitch know where they stand without getting filthy blood on you)

Some of them have a place where you can lock your stuff, if they dont I wouldn't leave it there. Also travelers sheets and anything that puts a barrier between you and parasites is a must.

Array

School
    Marcos Nardini BJJ
    Thanks very much guys..although Winnipeg sounds awesome....its sounds to similar to home...I think LA sounds like the best option! Maybe for more than 2 weeks though....thanks for all your advice!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123