Array

School
    Relson Gracie/Roberto Traven/SBG Athens/Constant Expansion JJ

Just opened a new GYM!

Just opened my first gym in Savannah, GA. If anyone is ever looking to get in some good nogi training please feel free to stop by. Im located in the downtown area of Savannah. I also have kickboxing and MMA classes starting this month, my website is www.constantexpansion.net IG is ConstantExpansionJJ.

We are running the warm ups and hopefully one day I'm hoping to affiliate under 10th Planet. Just wanted to put this out on the forum if anyone is ever in the are and looking to get in some nogi training. Thanks!

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Props on making your dream a reality.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Awesome to hear you’re on the warm ups. FYI: Starting Jan 1, 2018 you must be a 10P Black Belt to open an affiliate. Get with Sean at 10P Atlanta and jump right in
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    I'm only a lonely brown belt currently but my other coach at the gym got his Black Belt from Traven in 2009 same time I got my purple belt from Traven. I'll reach out to Sean, been so busy, working full time job to fund the gym is PRETTY tiring but worth it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Dallas
    Great success story! I'm always inspired by people who make their dream true.

Array

School
    Going to try to get up with Sean as soon I can break away from my day job! Getting close to that point though and I'm still working on the warmups. I'm using so much more of the warm ups in my game everyday. I had a private last year with Bryan Brown in FL over the warm ups and it's still paying off!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Quote Originally Posted by Constant Expansion View Post
    Going to try to get up with Sean as soon I can break away from my day job! Getting close to that point though and I'm still working on the warmups. I'm using so much more of the warm ups in my game everyday. I had a private last year with Bryan Brown in FL over the warm ups and it's still paying off!
    Heyo brother!
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    4849 Dawin Rd. #2
    Jacksonville, Florida
    http://www.10pjax.com
    https://www.facebook.com/10PJAX/