Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks

Staying in LA a couple months - Recommendations for finding a place?

Hey, I'm staying in LA for a couple months to train at HQ and surrounding areas.

Can anyone recommend tips for finding a short term place? I'm looking at about 2-3 months. I have a decent budget, used to SF rent prices. Maybe someone knows a room that's open or has a past experience with an LA traincation?

I'm staying at a hostel currently and just doing the typical Craigslist searching.

Also what has everyone who's done short term LA traincations found as the best route for getting around? Should I look into getting a monthly car rental or can I make it by with the public transport?
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I just texted Einstein and Cade about your situation. "If" they have an available room for you then you would for sure need to rent a car because they are both about 30 minutes away from Hq.

I'm looking forward to having you on my mats :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Thanks Eddie. I figure there's no better time to train at HQ than on the lead up to your rematch.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    The killers in Vista advertised a spot in their house. You'd be too far for consistent training at HQ, but its an option maybe.

Array

School
    10th Planet Los Angeles
    I have also had to stay in LA for half a year, I am from another part of America. ha place o stay wasn`t a very big problem. I found apartment to rent very fast. I wanted my car to be with me, but driving through all the country is too long and boring. I found a very fast cross country shipping company. They delivered my opel in few days. I recommend you to ship the car to LA too. There are no good bus routes.

blackwhite11

Quote Originally Posted by Kian2019 View Post
    I have also had to stay in LA for half a year, I am from another part of America. ha place o stay wasn`t a very big problem. I found apartment to rent very fast. I wanted my car to be with me, but driving through all the country is too long and boring. I found a very fast cross country shipping company. They delivered my opel in few days. I recommend you to ship the car to LA too. There are no good bus routes.
    I think it's easier to buy a new car man