Array

School
    Fortitude BJJ (Singapore), 10th Planet South Melbourne

John Danaher's Instagram post on tactical style

Hey guys Sunny from 10p southmelbourne,

Recently John Danaher posted an Instagram post on tactical style:

"... Gordon Ryan has a PRESSURE based game where that pressure elicits defensive reactions that create opportunity. Garry Tonon has a SCRAMBLE based game centered around using movement where he controls the direction and pace of that movement to create advantage. Eddie Cummings has a KUZUSHI based game where he works from bottom position to off balance people in ways that create advantage (Interestingly Mr Cummings game is the most similar to my own of the three)..."

So intrigued by this post - super high level stuffs. what other tactical styles you guys think exists? Is "squeezing" be another tactical style or is that "pressure"?

At the moment, the open guard is considered by many leading coaches to be one of the most versatile positions. However to use his during waging WBC jitter should not only possess high-level technology, but and be still quite cold-blooded athlete. It is also worth saying that most of the top jitters, often using an open guard, are very athletic athletes.

My BJJ coach says that these are 3 main tactics that every Pro should possess, to be good and a challenging fighter. My coach opened his BJJ school not a long time ago and now he wants to call the fighters from all the city to train us or just to practice BJJ. That's why he uses Instagram, more than that he uses automatic comments service and autolikes. That's why we have a big income of new guys, and most of them have seen us on Instagram. Now there is gonna be much more competitive, so it will be more interesting.

Array

School
    Carlos machado Shreveport Louisiana
    Wheres your academy bro