Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Eddie Bravo MASTERING THE TWISTER DVD 10/31/2012

In case you missed it. Available October 31, 2012 FOR $49.99 ONLY at 10thplanetjj.com

$99.99 AFTER October 31.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Legit
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Awesome.

I've known this was coming for awhile but now it so close! So this is an updated/expanded version of the Mastering the Twister that came out in 2007? I'd love to know more about the differences between the two versions and what's included or just any info to drool over before it comes out.

By the way, I will find a way to buy the book but if anyone out there is like multimillionaire and would like to buy me a copy, I'd appreciate it immensely! (working my way through school right now)

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    OHMG OHMG OHMG!! I knew Santa was real!

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Awesome.

I've known this was coming for awhile but now it so close! So this is an updated/expanded version of the Mastering the Twister that came out in 2007? I'd love to know more about the differences between the two versions and what's included or just any info to drool over before it comes out.

By the way, I will find a way to buy the book but if anyone out there is like multimillionaire and would like to buy me a copy, I'd appreciate it immensely! (working my way through school right now)
    There was no previous "Mastering the Twister" DVD. There was a "The Twister" DVD that showed some competition footage of Eddie and featured his narration. There was some other content on it as well, but it was not an instructional video.

There was a "Mastering the Rubber Guard" instructional DVD, which was fantastic, and it dealt mainly with Half Guard, Rubber Guard and the Spider Web position -techniques that today Eddie considers to be the basics. Much has been added to the system since that DVD was filmed. I think it is safe to assume that the new "Mastering the Twister" DVD will show advanced techniques, along with more of the top game and also many of the newer techniques that have been added to the system in recent years.

I guarantee you it won't be a rehash of anything Eddie has put up for sale in the past.

Happy Halloween motherfuckers

Array

School
    10th Planet Grimsby UK
    Sweet do you need to preorder to get it at the discounted price or order it on the 31st?

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    I'm looking forward to this.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Runner up in NWOY gets it free!! YAY!!
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast