Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside, California

Fedor Emelianenko Stop Satoshi Ishii

Fight Video: Fedor Emelianenko Stops Satoshi Ishii - Bloody Elbow
    Video of Fedor Emelianenko's win over Satoshi Ishii at DREAM New Year's Eve 2011.
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/12/3...ht-video-fedor...

Satoshi Ishii, born December 19, 1986) is a Japanese judoka and mixed martial artist noted for winning a gold medal in Olympic Judo at the 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Beijing, China, a silver medal at the 2006 Asian Games and two All-Japan Judo Championships. Ishii made his professional MMA debut at Dynamite!! 2009 losing to fellow Judoka gold medallist Hidehiko Yoshida by unanimous decision.

Array

School
    Fight Video: Fedor Emelianenko Stops Satoshi Ishii
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/12/3...-satoshi-ishii

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    I almost thought that was one of the pro wrestling matches they had set up, but Fedor's hands were looking faster

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Louis
    he just needs to drop down to 205, knockout Bones Jones and retire on top

It's too bad about Ishii, really nice and humble guy. I met him in October training at Gokor's gym so I half expected some kind of grappling match?

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas White View Post
    It's too bad about Ishii, really nice and humble guy. I met him in October training at Gokor's gym so I half expected some kind of grappling match?
    Tell us about training at Gokor's. That's where 10th Planet Riverside brown
    belt Slick Rick trains. Gokor is the number one teacher of leg locks in the world.
    He started grappling when he was only 5 years old. National Judo champion at
    21. SAMBO champion since he was 16 years old. Catch wrestler. Just as good gi or no-gi.
    He has beat some of best Russian SAMBO players. Of course he is Russian Armenian.
    Gene LeBell's number one student. Gene LeBell has been doing leg locks since the
    1950's. Gene LeBell was a two times national judo champion. He won his weight
    division 165 pounds and then one the absolute division beating a guy that weighted
    265 pounds. Then he went to Japan and beat all the best over there. He already knew
    BJJ style of grappling before he met the Machados. Trained with the Machados for over
    10 years. Chuck Norris brought the Machaos to the U.S. and then he introduced them
    to Gene LeBell. Gene LeBell taught the Machados leg locks.

Quote Originally Posted by 10th Planet Riverside, Ca View Post
    Tell us about training at Gokor's. That's where 10th Planet Riverside brown
    belt Slick Rick trains. Gokor is the number one teacher of leg locks in the world.
    I stopped by Gokor's place in little Armenia when I was in the area training at 10thp HQ for a week. If anyone does the trip to HQ it should be mandatory to stop by his gym Hayastan. I honestly didn't know who he was until I saw that video with Fedor just now, someone said he was good at Judo but I had no idea. He was just the Japanese guy with huge fucking thunder thighs lol.

I ran into another guy at HQ who was from Gokor's might have been Rick, who tied my legs into a knot. If he had the Gene Labell patch on his shorts then it was Rick I believe. But I don't wanna derail the thread, i'll post about it later maybe.