D'arced and a sore neck

So last night I'm rolling with this guy that smells like raw ass onions and he ends up getting me in a darce but it wasnt tight and I was relieving pressure. all of a sudden he decides to twist really quick and I feel the entire side of my neck crack. It didnt hurt too bad but what was really annoying was what he said afterwards, "dude, you shoulda tapped".... WTF?!?! I wasnt mad but still, who says that??

you think that was a douchebag thing to say? I thought so but maybe I was just worked up.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Sounds like a spaz newbie white belt move... This is such a common occurrence with new guyz trying to force techniques that are not working and that they don't fully understand the steps and or leverage for the tech... Keep some ice on it. Hope it feels better soon! all submission attempts should be slow controlled fluid motions! Not jerking, twisting, thrusting your hips violently, etc... You do and you injure someone. You keep it up and you will run out of training partners...

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    The guys I roll with usually let you know why they tapped. This way you know if you properly hit the choke or just got lucky with the roid rage.

If somebody would have said that to me I probably would have said, "Well you didn't have the choke. Be careful with the cranks you can really injure somebody with those. Just progressively put them on, don't just jerk them."

If he responded like a douche bag to that, I would probably just avoid rolling with the guy.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    Sounds like a spaz newbie white belt move... This is such a common occurrence with new guyz trying to force techniques that are not working and that they don't fully understand the steps and or leverage for the tech... Keep some ice on it. Hope it feels better soon! all submission attempts should be slow controlled fluid motions! Not jerking, twisting, thrusting your hips violently, etc... You do and you injure someone. You keep it up and you will run out of training partners...
    Yup

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    theres a prick at our school that does the same thing , my neck been hurt by guys doing a fast twist on my neck , i feel this is dangerous , i'm looking at destroying this dude in the near future

Array

School
    10th Pranet HQ Hollywood
    chuck norris doesnt need to tap

(i appologize in advanced)