MMA Dummy Question

Hi, Im looking for an MMA dummy. I seen them range from 150-600 but im on a budget. What are your recommendations and also what weight should I get it for stand up or grappling. I weight about 200 but ive heard that it should be around 70 since its dead weight. Thanks!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Hi, Im looking for an MMA dummy. I seen them range from 150-600 but im on a budget. What are your recommendations and also what weight should I get it for stand up or grappling. I weight about 200 but ive heard that it should be around 70 since its dead weight. Thanks!
    Grappling dummies are only good for practicing mounted arm bars and mounted ground and pound and strikes from knee on the belly
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Alpha MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Grappling dummies are only good for practicing mounted arm bars and mounted ground and pound and strikes from knee on the belly
    How do you think one of these dummies would go for rubberguard flow drills? s-l1000.jpg

Array

School
    Husaria Naas
    Got one pf those 2yrs ago and practised my rubber guard on it when I was recovering from an injury http://www.grapplingdummy.net/?gclid...hoC3OsQAvD_BwE

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Fuck the expensive ones, we got an empty one as a present for christmas and we stuffed it with old clothes, cost about €40 for the empty dummy.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    You could grab a homeless guy for a shower and hot meal.