Is MTS purple belt and beyond?

Is there white belt and blue belt material that I need to learn before I start on MTS? Thank you very much

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    It's all mixed. You'll find whitebelt and brownbelt level stuff in MTS. People say start with the warmups but if you don't have someone to explain the details I'm not sure how good that actually is.

My advice is get the DVD's first, then watch MTS and pay attention to the stuff that's relevant.

Okay I see! Luckily I used to train with a guy who was crazy about 10th planet so I've been put in the electric chair and mission control plenty. Thank you

Array

School
    Mill Town Jiu Jitsu, Milton, Otago
    I've found learning the warmups a great start. Gets your game going quickly. Then the last few MTS have good breakdowns of the new warmups. It's a good starting point.

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Murray View Post
    It's all mixed. You'll find whitebelt and brownbelt level stuff in MTS. People say start with the warmups but if you don't have someone to explain the details I'm not sure how good that actually is.

My advice is get the DVD's first, then watch MTS and pay attention to the stuff that's relevant.
    Is not master Eddie teaching black level worthy ?

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    The warmups are for sure key, but as a beginner I found the Mastering the RubberGuard DVD and Book the best to get the basic fundamentals and look up details of the warmups and alternative paths.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    The warmups are great if you have some basic jiujitsu knowledge. They provide some structure and make for a good basic backbone for the major movements you need. They definitely help new students pick up transitions quicker.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Beginners should focus on the first parts of each warm up flow then slowly ad the remaining segments piece by piece.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie