Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie Miller View Post
    Hi Girls (and Eddie)

My name is Sophie, i'm training and Next Generation in Liverpool UK. I've only just started but i'm loving it. Jay has been feeding me Eddie Bravo literature and Rubber Guard since day one and i'm finding it pretty damn awsome I was just wondering if there were any other girls from the UK on here? Since I am the only one at my club it would be nice to know if there was anyone close-ish I could role with?

Much love x
    hhmm not sure about uk girls, off the top of my head I'm gonna say you are the only one, well you are the only uk girl on this forum, but welcome to the family!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Next Generation Liverpool
    Haha. Thanks Eddie Looks like I'm on my own for now..

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    Welcome Sophie! Hopefully little by little we'll get more ladies in the sport ..worldwide! keep it up
    "Well behaved women rarely make history" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Array

School
    10th Planet VistA
    Hey Kim, just wanted to thank you for the idea of an all women jiu jitsu/self defense class! Our first one was a hit, with 10 ladies showing up!! We have this class every Sunday from 9-10am. The 1st and 3rd Sunday's are FREE, and the others are just $5 a person. It would be such a treat to have you down for a all woman's seminar! We will continue to spread the word! Thanks again ladies!!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan fortiN View Post
    Hey Kim, just wanted to thank you for the idea of an all women jiu jitsu/self defense class! Our first one was a hit, with 10 ladies showing up!! We have this class every Sunday from 9-10am. The 1st and 3rd Sunday's are FREE, and the others are just $5 a person. It would be such a treat to have you down for a all woman's seminar! We will continue to spread the word! Thanks again ladies!!

That's a pretty big group of females, nice work!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    HQ
    Hi Sophie, welcome!! Ryan, that is awesome, let me know if you put an all female seminar together, I 'll definitely be there!!!
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Array

School
    Anu Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Ferguson View Post
    Thanks Char! We still have free ladies classes most Sundays at 11:30. (apparently too early for some-wink-wink) ALL are welcome though
    That's awesome you have free Sunday classes! Can I have a Kim Ferguson clone sent to NJ so my girlfriend could train too? I think she would really like jits if they had more ladies classes like yours.

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Overall. Very encouraging thread. I think some dude's should hold their tongue and learn their place though. Women in Jiu Jitsu is awesome. I wish I could find a lady who was into Jiu Jitsu to roll with. I'm absolutely certain that my gentleman instincts would cause me to use pure technique and not hurt her by muscling positions and submissions and this would in turn make me a better BJJ player.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Watkins View Post
    Overall. Very encouraging thread. I think some dude's should hold their tongue and learn their place though. Women in Jiu Jitsu is awesome. I wish I could find a lady who was into Jiu Jitsu to roll with. I'm absolutely certain that my gentleman instincts would cause me to use pure technique and not hurt her by muscling positions and submissions and this would in turn make me a better BJJ player.
    Actually after a few months you realise that if you are a gentleman they'll triangle you.

Array

School
    10th planet phoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Wood View Post
    My girlfriend's daughter is 13 and trains under John Botello at 10th Planet Phx.
    Maybe you should try training under john botello at 10th planet phoenix!! haha just kidding bro. see u thurs

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast