Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu

Here Is The Video Of My Muay Thai Fight

This is the video from Ground Zero 2 Muay Thai Kick Boxing from June 16th. It was a catch weight fight. Kid I fought was Migual Dejesus from Cleveland Ohio. He was 16 years old and had way more fights then me. I just turned 14 and was 18 pounds heavier. Thats why it was a catch weight fight, he gave up height and weight, I gave up age and experiance.

Just a couple of notes. This kid had no fear of me at all comming into this fight. Doing weigh in he was speaking spanish to one of his guys ( not knowing a couple of our guys in our club speak spanish ) He laughed and said I'm going to kill that fat kid.Lol. They couldn't wait to tell me after weigh ins were over. So when you watch the fight don't think I fight with my hands down all the time. I went in to show him, I had no fear at all of him. This fat kid was going throw him a beating.

Also watch my walk out. I was worried I was making the reff wait to long, but I knew I wanted to hit the ring when the song says......"So if you want to see hell with me." But no worries, when I watched fight back you can see him tapping his foot to the music. Guess we know what the reff likes for music.lol

If you watch you see the mouthguard fly into 3rd row, thats when he walks to his corner and says he's had enough and can't go on , you see them toss the towel in.

Watch the knees to the inside of the leg everytime he clinched up with me. I think thats what broke his will. Yes I did catch him in the groin in the first round but the rest landed hard to the nerve bundle on inside of the leg. He was thinking about quiting comming out for 3rd round. I knew his legs were killing him.

I have been working on the hook kick to the head, that just missed. Really wanted that to land.lol. But I will take the win. May fight again next month. 17 year old 6 foot2 and 157 pounds. I will keep everyone posted.
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    You were huuuuuge! Congrats that kid got molly whomped. Reminded me a little of Leonard Garcia and the Korean Zombie I with those exchanges. Awesome fight.

Array

School
    Alpha MMA
    Good work
    Keep it up bro

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Reminds me of guida vs Sanchez, all out war

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    That was awesome! Looked like Frye and that jap with giantitus! Conner, you looked so composed and professional, you are a real fighter, I'm freakin proud of you man!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Good fight, but I just wanted to give you some advice's. You should work on keeping your chin tucked and hands up. Also you should stop swarming because you seemed gassed by the 2nd round, although it does keep the pressure on. Lastly, you shouldn't have a pattern, but rather be unpredictable. By that I mean, instead of throwing a 3 punch combo, you should go something like : jab, pause for a second, hook, low kick. It's better to mix up because he won't know where you're gonna attack next. And trust me, I know what I'm talking about because I boxed with the toughest guys at wildcard and it's from my experience. Also good luck on your future, you showed a lot of heart.

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    You should have rubbed your belly Roy Nelson style afterward.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Thank you Eddie. It was a sloppy looking match, but that was the game plan. I was just going bully him, show him no respect for his power and break his will. C+ on being a pretty fight, I think A+ on fight plan exacutuion. Game plan had always been to knock him out with a head kick in second round. Came so close with my hook kick, but slipped. But his will was brokin for sure, he didn't want to come out for the last round, coachs were yelling at him to go.

My next match I will try show off less no fear and more skill.
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

keep those hands up man, if you go against a good inside fighter he'll give you a reason to. very impressive though keep up the good work.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Its crazy that you still have 4 years before your even 18.....Its also crazy that i live in florida and cant speak Spanish. I wanna know what peoples are saying to now